>>Reviews >> Fairway Woods >>

More Products from Warrior Custom Golf  >>

June 28, 2013

Reviewed by: Utahkeith ,  Shoots in the 90s

3 Wood Signature Series Warrior Custom Golf

Summary:
First off let me say the 3 WOOD and the 3 Hybrid are 2 TOTALLY DIFFERENT CLUBS! I keep BOTH IN MY BAG!!! Read my review for the 3 Hybrid. The 3 Wood is one of my favorite CLUBS! I keep 4 long clubs in my bag, the Driver, 3 Wood, 2, 3, & 4 Hybrids. The 3 Wood is an Awesome Second Shot on Par 5 holes after a weak drive! It will give me amazing distance off the fairway and amazing control! I absolutely Love to SWING THIS PARTICULAR CLUB!!! If I didn't get such great distance off my driver when I follow through with proper fundamentals on my driver I would tee off with it. I am trying to IMPROVE my game so I am sticking with the Driver for a while longer though. This club is STUPENDOUS! It compares too or is better than any 3 wood I have EVER HIT! Well worth the MSRP, although I got a sweet deal on it if I kept my irons!

Excellent, they are always there to help me with anything I need. Once I had a guy who wasn't so helpful. I hung up and called back to get someone else. I let the new person know I wasn't thrilled with the other customer service rep and she said she would let her supervisor know. They don't hang on to those people long!

Ping, I've hit Callaway, Taylormade, Northwestern, a few others. Wilson.

February 2, 2013

Reviewed by: Cory ,  Shoots in the 70s

Complete set

Summary:
Awesome clubs

C

Ping

November 24, 2012

Reviewed by: David ,  Shoots in the 80s

hybrid 3

Summary:
I would love to give the club a positive review but I cannot. I paid for the s&h 23.50 over 4 months ago and still the club has never arrived. I see and know many folks that have the same complaint and also ones that got charged over 500 dollars without permission for a trial that states you won't be charged until the end of the trial period. As for me I will not do anymore business with a place that treats customers in this manner. I have had no luck in getting anyone on the phone to refund my money or tell me where my club is at. I finally had my bank take the money back for me and blocked them from ever taking more. Folks whether the club is great or not there are others out there from companies that actually do care about you above all else. There are great 3 hybrids made now by basically everyone. I can tell you that Walmart has clubs equal to and better than the warrior clubs I have tried in the past.

Customer service is non existant once they get your money. When clubs do not show up then fraud has happened when they stall you and give excuses etc, fraud has happened. Shame on Warrior clubs. They could become a great honorable company but that would mean they start over with phone sales and stop the used car salesman approach. THey need to fire people, re-write their script and force sales people to honor every call because the calls are why they get paid. If they scam even one customer they need to be put on the unemployment line because the customer should actually come first. Without us they will go under and that is where they are headed today.

Wilson, Ping, calloway, Nike and more... all have better clubs yes even the 200 dollar set of Wilson's at Walmart.

August 24, 2012

Reviewed by: Ernie Slagowski ,  Shoots in the 80s

3 hybred

Summary:
I used my hybred for the first time at turny in Reno and I was completely amazed at the accuracy and control I had. I'm hitting the club about 230 yards and loves it.

March 18, 2012

Reviewed by: wayne bradley ,  Shoots in the 80s

#3 hybrid

Summary:
I received the #3 hybrid and was very pleased with the performance of the club.It is very easy to hit,unlike hard to hit long irons.I would suggest the hybrid clubs to any one who has trouble with their long ironsYou have a very good quality product. My name is Wayne Bradley 1413 Beckman Ave Savannah Ga 31406