1 Iron Golf 1 3 Irons Review

• Grips are 1/16” oversize

More Products from 1 Iron Golf  >>

October 11, 2015

Reviewed by: John Goode ,  Shoots in the 90s

Pro-line irons

Summary:
I loved these irons straight out of the box. My first thought was that they just felt right for me. Right length, weight, and feel. The fitting formula they have is spot on!

My first trip to the range I hit shots like I never did before. The crispness of the hits was something I'd never experienced with any other irons. Long and straight.

Since I got the clubs my scores have been going down one or two strokes with every round of golf. I started with a 29 handicap and now I'm down to a 21.

Very helpful. When I had to leave a call back message they got right back to me and courteously answered every question I had. A+

Nike, Snake Eyes

October 7, 2015

Reviewed by: Chris Francis ,  Shoots in the 70s

#3 iron to PW + GW, SW, LW

Summary:
Extremely well built golf clubs. Solid feel through impact and deadly accurate. Distances are a little more than my old set of irons even though my 1-Irons are built to a regular #8 iron club length.

Like everybody else says, the customer service is excellent. Answered all of my emails promptly with expert knowledge.

Mizuno, Ping

October 3, 2015

Reviewed by: Mark Johnson ,  Shoots in the 80s

Pro-line irons - #3 to LW

Summary:
Most consistent set of irons I have ever played. Distance is the same or a little more compared to my old set and a lot more accurate. It's really surprising hitting the #3 iron with the same ball striking consistency as the #9 iron or PW and dropping the ball on the pin.

The best I've ever experienced.

TaylorMade

September 29, 2015

Reviewed by: balzer ,  Shoots in the 90s

Summary:
Un avis en français car j'ai eu du mal à en trouver ! Je cherchais à simplifier le golf qui pour vous comme pour moi est un sport complexe. J'ai acheté l'ensemble chez one iron car c'est la seule marque qui fabrique ce ce que je souhaite (une seule longueur de shaft). Après 5 mois d'utilisation : par de perte de longueur. plus de fiabilité, plus confiance. plus aisé de s'adapter à toutes les circonstances (pentes, obstacles bloquant le swing...). Plus facile de performer en jouant de manière irrègulière (3 fois dans la semaine puis arrêt 3 semaines par exemple). Il y avait un écart de 20 entre mes meilleurs scores et mes plus mauvais aujourd'hui l'écart est réduit à 7. Je joue 4 en dessous du mois de juin.

Livraison rapide. Bien emballé. Paiement TVA à l'arrivée.

aucun je n'ai pas trouvé

September 13, 2015

Reviewed by: Joe Bran ,  Shoots in the 80s

1 Iron Pro-line #3 to LW

Summary:
I wish I'd had these irons in my bag years ago. Using the same swing with every iron lets you develop a level of consistency in your game that's scary. I'm dropping darts on the pin with these irons, even with the #3 and #4 irons.

I've gained around two yards per iron over my old set even though my 1 Irons are the same club length of my old #8 iron. They are unbelievably accurate as well.

Like everybody else who has posted I found the customer service to be top notch. I suspect that any post that says differently is probably from a competitor in the golf industry.

Adams, Nike