1 Iron Golf 1 3 Irons Review

More Products from 1 Iron Golf  >>

October 30, 2016

Reviewed by: Timothy Martin ,  Shoots in the 70s

Pro-line irons

Summary:
Beautiful irons with obvious quality throughout. I swore by my Mizunos for the past ten years but I will state emphatically that my 1 Irons are superior in design and performance. My distances are approximately the same as my Mizunos but more consistent from club to club (11 yard gap between irons). I am sold on the single-length concept and expect my handicap to drop.

As has been stated in almost every posting, the customer service is excellent. Like many, I had numerous questions which were expertly answered through emails and phone calls.

Mizunos

October 29, 2016

Reviewed by: John Fredericks ,  Shoots in the 80s

Pro-line irons

Summary:
I tried the Sterling irons From Wishon Golf and was very disappointed at the performance. Unfortunately, they do not offer a return policy, all sales being final, so I was stuck and my money gone.

After selling the Sterling irons on ebay for half of what I paid I purchased a set of the Pro-line irons from 1 Iron Golf (they do offer a 30-day return policy if not completely satisfied). I will not be sending these clubs back - in fact, the Russian army could not get them away from me! They are the finest set of irons I have ever owned. Distance, accuracy, consistent ball striking, it's all there. I would recommend these irons to anybody no matter your handicap.

Fantastic! I called them three times with many questions and was given expert answers - no sales hype whatsoever.

Sterling irons, Pings

June 30, 2016

Reviewed by: Mitch ,  Shoots in the 70s

#3 iron to LW

Summary:
Very solid feel through impact and the ball shoots off the clubface like a rocket. I hit them great right out of the box although they suggest a few trips to the range to get acclimated to single-length play. I have picked up a couple of yards in distance with every iron even though my 1-Irons are a #9 iron club length. This is probably due to the fact that for the first time I have clubs that really fit me. I would recommend these clubs to any one.

Excellent.

Mizuno, Titliest

May 16, 2016

Reviewed by: Nickwise81@yahoo.com ,  Shoots in the 80s

3-pw

Summary:
I love swinging the same length clubs. 3,4,5,6,7 iron I actually hit 5 yards farther. Probably cuz I hit each one as crisp as my old 8 iron. 8,9,pw distances are about the same which is great. Only played 3 rounds so far but I haven't chuncked or mis-hit a 3,4,5,6 iron yet which I did here and there before. Absolutely love them. Wish I got the years ago. They need to promote and advertise more. I was only worried about flex at first since I have a high swing speed but I have no issues there

April 30, 2016

Reviewed by: Charles ,  Shoots in the 80s

#3 to PW + SW

Summary:
Best irons I've ever played. Took me two trips to the range to get the feel for them and once it started to click I was in heaven.

The best customer service I've ever experienced. Spoke on the phone with the President of the company twice and he gladly answered all of my questions. He is a wealth of knowledge.

Callaway