1 Iron Golf 1 3 Irons Review

More Products from 1 Iron Golf  >>

June 30, 2016

Reviewed by: Mitch ,  Shoots in the 70s

#3 iron to LW

Summary:
Very solid feel through impact and the ball shoots off the clubface like a rocket. I hit them great right out of the box although they suggest a few trips to the range to get acclimated to single-length play. I have picked up a couple of yards in distance with every iron even though my 1-Irons are a #9 iron club length. This is probably due to the fact that for the first time I have clubs that really fit me. I would recommend these clubs to any one.

Excellent.

Mizuno, Titliest

May 16, 2016

Reviewed by: Nickwise81@yahoo.com ,  Shoots in the 80s

3-pw

Summary:
I love swinging the same length clubs. 3,4,5,6,7 iron I actually hit 5 yards farther. Probably cuz I hit each one as crisp as my old 8 iron. 8,9,pw distances are about the same which is great. Only played 3 rounds so far but I haven't chuncked or mis-hit a 3,4,5,6 iron yet which I did here and there before. Absolutely love them. Wish I got the years ago. They need to promote and advertise more. I was only worried about flex at first since I have a high swing speed but I have no issues there

April 30, 2016

Reviewed by: Charles ,  Shoots in the 80s

#3 to PW + SW

Summary:
Best irons I've ever played. Took me two trips to the range to get the feel for them and once it started to click I was in heaven.

The best customer service I've ever experienced. Spoke on the phone with the President of the company twice and he gladly answered all of my questions. He is a wealth of knowledge.

Callaway

April 4, 2016

Reviewed by: Jamison ,  Shoots in the 70s

1 Irons #3 through LW

Summary:
I've been playing the 1 Irons for three years and my scoring has dropped from shooting in the 90s to shooting in the low to mid 70s. By far the best set of irons I have ever owned.

Like everybody else states, the customer service is fantastic. I've never experienced this level of service with any company.

Taylormade

February 28, 2016

Reviewed by: Malcolm ,  Shoots in the 70s

1 Irons (#3 through LW)

Summary:
These irons have really opened my eyes about golf equipment. I initially tried them as a lark not really expecting too much, but after two weeks of playing them I will never go back to standard golf clubs again. I'm a very good golfer (shooting in the mid-70s) and I've never played irons that have improved my ball striking consistency like my 1 Irons.

For those who think you lose distance with the shorter #3 through #5 you are wrong. In fact, I have picked up about 3 yards per iron over my old set. The amazing part is that I nail 9 out of 10 shots with the #3 iron and drop it on a dime which I could never conceive of doing with a standard #3 iron.

I would recommend these irons to anyone regardless of handicap.

Extremely high rating in this category. What you read throughout the internet concerning the high level of customer service is absolutely true.

Ping, TaylorMade