1 Iron Golf 1 3 Irons Review

• Grips are 1/16” oversize

More Products from 1 Iron Golf  >>

March 29, 2017

Reviewed by: Bryson ,  Shoots in the 70s

Pro-line irons (#3 to LW)

Summary:
I've been playing my 1 Iron Pro-Line irons for three seasons now. When I first got them I regularly shot in the mid-90s and now I'm shooting in the mid-70s. No doubt that the main reason for my drop in handicap is this set of irons. Until you try them you will not know what you are missing.

Great!

Taylormade

March 13, 2017

Reviewed by: Nick S. ,  Shoots in the 80s

1Iron Golf Set

Summary:
1st in class irons- real deal set! Not the greatest looking irons, but David Lakes fitting, lie angle, and lofts are spot on. I ordered this set in 2011. I only used it for one season because it was pretty inconsistent. After seeing Bryson Dechambeau, 2 years ago it opened my eyes to a single plane swing. Using a single plane type swing with this set is key to its maximum performance. I put the 1Iron set back in the back and my cap has dropped 8. Why? The gapping is spot on, and the distance consistency is perfect. I did a side by side with the Cobra F7 set and it was night and day. F7 was 1in to long and the cobra heads were to chunky and lacked the gapping the 1Irons give me.

March 10, 2017

Reviewed by: Jacob ,  Shoots in the 80s

Pro-line irons (3 to LW)

Summary:
I thought about these a few years ago but didn't pull the trigger until about a month ago. I wish I had never waited and wasted my time playing regular irons. The 1 Irons are fantastic, fit me perfectly, and are a real eye opener. Easy to hit, dead on accuracy, and long. The 3 iron is just as easy to play as the PW and I can drop it on a dime. I expect my handicap to drop like a rock.

Like everybody else has posted, the customer service is great before and after the purchase.

Callaway, Mizuno

February 24, 2017

Reviewed by: Sam Culver ,  Shoots in the 80s

1 Irons #3 to lob wedge plus driver

Summary:
Immediately out of the box these clubs just felt right. I don't know how to explain it but they felt like I was born with them in my hands. After going to the range one time and playing one round of golf my initial impression was validated 100%. These are the finest golf clubs I have ever owned and I'll never go back to standard clubs again.

I tested the Cobra One Length irons and there is no comparison in performance to my 1 Irons in any category: distance, accuracy, control - my 1 Irons have it all.

Far exceeded all of my expectations. I spoke on the phone with the president of 1 Iron Golf numerous times and he answered all of my questions and helped me quite a bit.

TaylorMade, Cobra one Length irons.

December 20, 2016

Reviewed by: Mel Franks ,  Shoots in the 70s

Driver, #3 wood, #3 iron to LW

Summary:
It took two trips to the range to mentally adapt to using the same swing on every club but once it clicked I was in heaven. Shot my best round of 72 three days later. The quality is excellent - solid clubs with no frills. 10 yard gap between every iron and I actually picked up about two yards per club. I heartily recommend these to any golfer and two of my buddies have already ordered sets.

Don't second guess the fitting formula. Go strictly by your wrist-to-floor measurement and the clubs will fit you perfectly. It's actually the only fitting that has ever worked for me.

Excellent.

I tried the Sterling irons with poor results.