1 Iron Golf 1 3 Irons Review

More Products from 1 Iron Golf  >>

May 27, 2015

Reviewed by: Larr Wolf ,  Shoots in the 80s

#3 iron to LW

Summary:
The irons are exceedingly well built and their fitting formula is spot on. No loss of distance with the "long" irons like I've heard naysayers claim. In fact, I've picked up a couple of yards with all the irons over my old set. Very playable and consistent ball striking and super accurate. I would rate these irons the best I've ever played and would recommend them to anyone.

I have never before dealt with any company that has the high level of customer service that 1 Iron Golf has.

Taylormade, Callaway

May 12, 2015

Reviewed by: Matthew Falcon ,  Shoots in the 70s

Pro-Line irons #3 to LW (11 irons)

Summary:
I have been playing the 1-Irons for the past nine years (driver, #3 wood, and #3 iron through LW). These are the best golf clubs I have ever played. Recently I upgraded to the 1-Iron Pro-Line (#3 through LW) and have been thoroughly impressed by the additional accuracy and precise ball striking. I still play my original 1-Iron driver and #3 wood.

For anyone who has not tried the 1 Irons I will say that you don't know what you are missing. In my case, when I first started playing them my handicap dropped by 10 strokes within the first year and has dropped by another 8 strokes over the past nine years. My new Pro-Line Irons are allowing me to drop the last few strokes from my game to become a zero handicap.

By far and away excellent. Anyone who says differently has not dealt with this company or their President David Lake, and is simply trying to besmirch the One Iron Golf System concept.

May 6, 2015

Reviewed by: Thomas Skinner ,  Shoots in the 70s

Driver + #3 wood + all the irons

Summary:
The consistent ball striking with these clubs is something you have to experience to believe. I hit my #3 iron with the same ball striking consistency as my #9 iron and wedges. As others have posted, fat shots and other miss-hits disappear from your game. Distance is about 3 yards farther per iron than my old irons and twice as accurate. I'd recommend these to everyone - and I have.

Like everyone else has posted, the customer service is far and away the best I've ever experienced. This company will bend over backwards to accommodate you.

Pings, Callaways

May 5, 2015

Reviewed by: Bobby Lewis ,  Shoots in the 80s

#3 iron to LW

Summary:
These irons are the best thing since sliced bread. Long and straight and extremely easy to hit. Better distance than my TaylorMades and super accurate. I don't have any miss-hits anymore since changing to single-length irons where you need only one swing.

Fantastic. I called every day prior to ordering with numerous questions. The people I spoke with were extremely knowledgeable and very courteous. I've never dealt with a company that had this high level of customer service.

Taylormade, Ping

March 30, 2015

Reviewed by: John Utzinger ,  Shoots in the 70s

1 Iron Golf irons #3 through LW

Summary:
From the moment I took the clubs out of the box I was impressed. Great look, feel, and they fit me perfectly.

They play even better than they look. I hit the ball farther and extremely accurate. Miss-hits have disappeared from my game and my scores have reflected this. I will never go back to traditional irons again and I would recommend these clubs to anyone.

Likes most posters across the internet I found the customer service to be outstanding.