1 Iron Golf 1 3 Irons Review

More Products from 1 Iron Golf  >>

October 21, 2014

Reviewed by: James Mooney ,  Shoots in the 80s

1 Iron Clubs

Summary:
I started playing Golf at 70 years old, in March of 2014. My first 18 hole score was 145. I purchased a set of 1 Iron Clubs and Woods in April. I have shot a number 18 holes in the low 80's and one 78 before November of 2014.

Outstanding customer service upon ordering my set of 1 Iron Clubs and after receiving my Order. I have found the 1 Iron Club news letter exceptionally helpful.

I was gifted a set of Neckin Irons and a Ping driver by my father.

January 9, 2014

Reviewed by: Sean ,  Shoots in the 80s

1 Iron golf 3-lw

Summary:
Got a used set of 3-9 on eBay, just to try them out. The difference was immediate and dramatic. I immediately called up the company and ordered a set of woods and wedges.

I'm tall and thin. My case is a bit unusual: I've always hit long irons pretty well (I used to play a 1-iron regularly), but I've long had trouble getting enough height with my shorter irons, because trying to stay down while swinging the shorter shafts felt constricted. As a result, I avoided wedges as much as possible, and played a bump and run style, which worked pretty well most of the time, but ultimately limited my progress.

These clubs changed all that - finally my wedges feel natural, and I get the height band bite I've always wanted.

I lost a little bit of distance on my long irons, maybe 5-10 yards, but I'm way more accurate and consistent with them. A fine tradeoff, if you ask me. I just pull my 5-wood out a little more often, now.

Excellent. They verified that my used set from eBay was the right fit for me, then found me demo fairway woods and wedges to match it. Went out of their way to help me out despite my buying the initial set elsewhere.

Last set was Callaway X-14. They were great, but these are better.

October 31, 2013

Reviewed by: Matthew ,  Scratch Golfer

1 Iron Golf #3 through LW

Summary:
The best set of irons I've ever played, and I've played all the major brands. Extremely well designed and built and great looking clubs. The feel and balance is perfect and they play even better, I get a consistent 10 yard gap between irons and hit them an average 5 yards per club farther then my old Pings.

The best customer service I have ever received from any retailer. They answered all of my questions (very patiently I might add) and delivered my order in record time. I would give my highest recommendation of them to anyone.

In the past I have played Pings, Callaway, and Taylormade.

October 8, 2013

Reviewed by: JoshBB ,  Shoots in the 80s

Full set of irons and woods

Summary:
Fantastic clubs - high game improvement. Three golf pros in my area play these clubs and recommend them to all of their students. They recommended them to me and my ball striking improved overnight. I picked up about five yards per club over my old set of Pings and have exact ten yard distance gaps between clubs. I hit my 1-Iron #3 iron 200 yards carry with a high trajectory.

The easiest to hit clubs I've ever played and the customer service is the best I've ever received.

Exceptional.

Pings, Callaway

June 14, 2013

Reviewed by: Tom Cooke ,  Shoots in the 90s

1iron golf 3-LW

Summary:
Disappointed and Disgusted
Worst Golf Clubs I've ever played

Just bought a demo set of 1-Iron Clubs 3-PW + Lob Wedge.
They arrived yesterday evening and I went straight to the golf course this morning .
Started with the pitching wedge could only get it to go 75yds, then I Hit the 3 iron the same distance (75yds) .
Called the Golf Pro out there and he had similar results and he laughed and told me I'd been duped.
When I called them and told them I wanted to return them The guy laughed and said they don't do returns on demos.
I told him I'd just turn it over to PayPal he said go ahead you won't get nothing and hung up.
When I bought them I ask about used or returned clubs and they said they donate them to a local High School.
Then I was told that the demos were just like a new sale.
So now I have got to turn it over to PayPal and the Credit Card company .
I'm a Disabled Veteran and this was supposed to be my Fathers Day gift from all my children and my wife.
Not going to be much of a Fathers Day.
This company is just another Golf Scam.

Buyers Beware !
Tom Cooke
USMC Ret.

They don't have any customer service after they have your money

There is no similar product ,
I play a set of TaylorMade R-7 and Should have never thought that a fly by night company would be able to make anything better.