1 Iron Golf 1 3 Irons Review

More Products from 1 Iron Golf  >>

February 24, 2017

Reviewed by: Sam Culver ,  Shoots in the 80s

1 Irons #3 to lob wedge plus driver

Summary:
Immediately out of the box these clubs just felt right. I don't know how to explain it but they felt like I was born with them in my hands. After going to the range one time and playing one round of golf my initial impression was validated 100%. These are the finest golf clubs I have ever owned and I'll never go back to standard clubs again.

I tested the Cobra One Length irons and there is no comparison in performance to my 1 Irons in any category: distance, accuracy, control - my 1 Irons have it all.

Far exceeded all of my expectations. I spoke on the phone with the president of 1 Iron Golf numerous times and he answered all of my questions and helped me quite a bit.

TaylorMade, Cobra one Length irons.

December 20, 2016

Reviewed by: Mel Franks ,  Shoots in the 70s

Driver, #3 wood, #3 iron to LW

Summary:
It took two trips to the range to mentally adapt to using the same swing on every club but once it clicked I was in heaven. Shot my best round of 72 three days later. The quality is excellent - solid clubs with no frills. 10 yard gap between every iron and I actually picked up about two yards per club. I heartily recommend these to any golfer and two of my buddies have already ordered sets.

Don't second guess the fitting formula. Go strictly by your wrist-to-floor measurement and the clubs will fit you perfectly. It's actually the only fitting that has ever worked for me.

Excellent.

I tried the Sterling irons with poor results.

October 30, 2016

Reviewed by: Timothy Martin ,  Shoots in the 70s

Pro-line irons

Summary:
Beautiful irons with obvious quality throughout. I swore by my Mizunos for the past ten years but I will state emphatically that my 1 Irons are superior in design and performance. My distances are approximately the same as my Mizunos but more consistent from club to club (11 yard gap between irons). I am sold on the single-length concept and expect my handicap to drop.

As has been stated in almost every posting, the customer service is excellent. Like many, I had numerous questions which were expertly answered through emails and phone calls.

Mizunos

October 29, 2016

Reviewed by: John Fredericks ,  Shoots in the 80s

Pro-line irons

Summary:
I tried the Sterling irons From Wishon Golf and was very disappointed at the performance. Unfortunately, they do not offer a return policy, all sales being final, so I was stuck and my money gone.

After selling the Sterling irons on ebay for half of what I paid I purchased a set of the Pro-line irons from 1 Iron Golf (they do offer a 30-day return policy if not completely satisfied). I will not be sending these clubs back - in fact, the Russian army could not get them away from me! They are the finest set of irons I have ever owned. Distance, accuracy, consistent ball striking, it's all there. I would recommend these irons to anybody no matter your handicap.

Fantastic! I called them three times with many questions and was given expert answers - no sales hype whatsoever.

Sterling irons, Pings

June 30, 2016

Reviewed by: Mitch ,  Shoots in the 70s

#3 iron to LW

Summary:
Very solid feel through impact and the ball shoots off the clubface like a rocket. I hit them great right out of the box although they suggest a few trips to the range to get acclimated to single-length play. I have picked up a couple of yards in distance with every iron even though my 1-Irons are a #9 iron club length. This is probably due to the fact that for the first time I have clubs that really fit me. I would recommend these clubs to any one.

Excellent.