Adams Golf Adams Idea CB2 Pro Black Irons Review

Adams Golf Adams Idea CB2 Pro Black

Forged 8620 carbon steel construction delivers the responsive feel that aspiring players demand.
Vibration absorbing cavity design for optimal feel and sound.
Dual perimeter weighting increases forgiveness and lowers the center-of-gravity.
Each head has milled grooves that comply with 2010 USGA competition requirements while maximizing spin from all playing conditions.
Four-way cambered, mid-width sole, reduces turf interaction for consistent ball striking and shot making.
Progressive offset optimizes trajectories and distance through the entire set.
Dramatic Ni-Cr (Nickel Chromium) plated black finish for a sleek and hot look.
High performance KBS Tour 90 steel shaft or Matrix Studio 84 graphite shaft.

Web Address
Information Added By

In The Hole Golf

March 24, 2014

Reviewed by: Wesley Rhyne ,  Shoots in the 80s

Adams CB2

Summary:
I have had ping irons, then went to the Nike MachSpeeds which I absolutely loved, but once I got my hands on the CB2's I don't think Ill ever change Irons again. The feel and the trajectory of the ball is just perfect for me and how I play. The first round I played with these I shot my lowest Score ever, didn't swing any harder or tried anything different but immediately noticed the difference. Now I'm hitting PW 150 yds on a bad day close to 160-165 on a good day, and easily over 200 yds with my 4 iron. I love these, I love how they feel like blades and your able to shape these clubs close to the way you would an expensive blade iron.

November 14, 2012

Reviewed by: Vancouver Matty ,  Shoots in the 70s

Adams CB2 Irons

Summary:
I play to a 5 handicap, and have used pretty much everything out there. I am a club junkie for sure, and wanted to share my thoughts on these.
Overall a great club ... the feel of them is hard to compare with. It feels so sweet off when you catch them, similar to a blade in every way. a little forgiveness of course, which is nice as well.
They are beautiful clubs, some of the best out there. The black is great to look at.
They hit a little higher than a more standard players iron, with the combo of the KBS shaft. That is the only thing I would say could be a challenge if you hit a high ball.
Distance wise, hitting longer than most players clubs for sure ... 5 to 10 yards per shorter irons and similar in the longer ones.

no need.

all irons, mostly players forged, tourstage, titliest, mizuno.

February 3, 2012

Reviewed by: GetCarter ,  Shoots in the 80s

Adams cb2 irons

Summary:
I have wanted a set of Adams irons for quite a long time now,have driver,3 wood & hybrid Adams and wanted irons to complete set.My driver,wood & hybrid are best clubs I have ever used so have treated myself to the cb2 irons not got them yet as having custom fitting just doing a quick not as I have only read good reports on these clubs will get bk a.s.a.p and write a report on what these clubs are like but no doubt wont be let down as Adams make top notch golf gear

October 14, 2011

Reviewed by: andrew christophorou ,  Shoots in the 80s

adams cb2

Summary:
recently purchased set of adams cb2 was previously useing taylormade tour burners found them a bit heavy been playing 39 years and with out doubt the adams cb2 are as good a club as ive used find the kbs tour shafts a great engine for these clubs a bi pricey maybe but cant ever see me changeing mind would like to try them with project x 6.o mght cut the distance down a touch pitching the 7 iron about 180

August 31, 2011

Reviewed by: MT ,  Shoots in the 70s

Adams CB2

Summary:
I play to a 7 HC, my home course has a 132 slope. Played Mizuno's for years, last set being MP52. I never thought I would play another brand of irons....until these. Adams has hit a homerun with these. They are a good looking set of sticks with that forged soft feel every bit as smooth as the Mizunos, which is saying alot. They place about 3-5 yards longer than my Mizunos and are very easy to work. They short irons are deadly accurate and spin well. Not sure of the swingweight for each club but the Adams feel a bit lighter, still very solid and you can feel the club head through out the swing. Great sticks!!

Mizunio MP60...MP52