Alien Ultimate Driving Irons Review

Alien Ultimate Driving

From Alien Golf: Designed to provide golfers with both distance comparable to metal woods and accuracy normally associated with higher lofted irons. Highly accurate, it can be hit off the tee or in the fairway. It's unique design allows it to send the ball as far and straighter than any 3 wood on the market.

More Products from Alien  >>

September 5, 2009

Reviewed by: michkayaker ,  Shoots in the 100s

Alien Sport 18* Driving Iron

Summary:
I have been golfing for 3 years now, golf in the low 100's and driving is the most erratic part of my game.I had been driving with my 3 iron and decided to give this a shot. Bought off Ebay and what a difference I am a lot more consistent with an additional 20 -30 yards. Also use in lieu of a fairway wood. Love the club!

July 28, 2009

Reviewed by: Issac ,  Shoots in the 70s

Alien Gold

Summary:
Alright look, I went to the range for the first time this year with my new clubs and I used the driver on ONE bucket of balls only to find that after hitting the balls the wrong way 10 times the bottomw of the driver was dented and cracked the structure. Normal? I don't know.

July 19, 2009

Reviewed by: Roy ,  Shoots in the 80s

set

Summary:
i love these clubs
ive nere play as good with anyother clubs
these are the best

December 26, 2008

Reviewed by: ChrisLazaro ,  Shoots in the 90s

Alient Sport 16 degree Driving Iron

Summary:
I have had this Driving Iron for about 7-8 years now and absolutely love it. My greatest weakness was driving with standard woods, but my Iron game is great. This really solved several issues for me. I can hit 240 yards with this Driving Iron. Note that you really should have your swing down before using this club. It is NOT forgiving and would probably be rated less than 4-5 stars by anyone who still needs to work on their swing. For those who have a swing, this is a great, multi-purpose iron I have found extremely useful on Par 4 and Par 5 courses. I can drive with it as well as shoot (more like launch)the ball out of the trees, rough etc and when proper contact is made, the ball flies straight as an arrow. I have found it especially good when landing outside of 100 yards of water. Instead of laying the ball up, I am able to clear most water obstacles that begin 100 yards away.

I have had no reason to call them.

I have nothing else like it in my bag. It is a conversation piece as well as most other golfers I come into contact with have never seen one either. Almost everyone who tries my club asks me where I got it and usually see reason to include it in their own bag.

July 22, 2003

Reviewed by: Jonny Harvey ,  Shoots in the 80s , from Little Rock

Alien Driving Iron

Summary:
Tough club to get used to, but look out when you do! I can hit this club around 250 yards straight as an arrow when hit correctly. I still have problems with the length of the club and the VERY tiny sweet spot. Somewhat heavy but feels great at impact as long as you hit it well. Feels awful on shots anything less than perfect. Not forgiving in the least. Looks really neat also! I recommend this club to anyone who can't hit woods but can hit long irons.

Don't know.