Bridgestone J33 Forged Combo Irons Review

Bridgestone J33 Forged Combo

The J33 Forged Combo Irons have been designed from the ground up as a combo set. That means the J33 Combos have a gradual center-of-gravity progression, providing golfers with the ability to execute a wide range of shots, consistently and with pinpoint accuracy.

April 30, 2012

Reviewed by: steve snow ,  Shoots in the 80s

j33, combo

Summary:
I've had these clubs five seasons and with luck I'll have them another five. I'm a senior golfer, 67 years old so last season I had the original s300 shafts switched out for superlite 2 rather than purchase new irons. simply put, these are the very best irons I've ever owned. The feel is pure blade even though they are cavity, what could possibly be better than that?

Cleveland t-3, Hogan Apex,

June 4, 2010

Reviewed by: Gary Sammons ,  Shoots in the 70s

Bridgestone j33 combo irons

Summary:
im a good golfer and these irons rlly help. the solid feel is like butter very workable and combined with my project x 5.5's make it a great combo meal i luv them and plan on hitting them 4 a long time

September 7, 2009

Reviewed by: hollywood30546 ,  Shoots in the 80s

Bridgestone j36 combo irons

Summary:
Bought the 4-PW set the other day and just played my first round with them shot 88 on a course with a 132 slope rating, plays 6,600yds. Had five three putts:( Mabye I need putting lessons instead of new irons?? Anyway I had the Project X 5.0 rifle shafts put in them and am pleased with the results. I usually play Titleist irons, but liked the look and feel of these and am giving them a try. I used to hit the 735's which are also Titleist version af a blended combo set but, Bridgestone has done well with their combo set. Bridgestones combo set is a little different in the way the irons are layed out. The 3-5 irons are pocket cavity,6-8 are shallow cavity and the 9 and PW are blades. Great set and look forward to breaking 80 this fall:)

None used yet

Titleist 735's, Titleist 695MB,

February 23, 2009

Reviewed by: herbsewell ,  Shoots in the 70s

bridgestone J33B

Summary:
Great irons. I have the Dynamic Gold S300 shafts and they are much easier to hit. I really like the longer hosel or heel that connects to the shaft. Supposedly allows the user to work the ball more easily. I was never able to hit my 3 iron from my previous set but in this set it is much easier to hit. These irons are very solid. When you hit them pure they feel like butter. I got mine used and they were a steal. Great irons if you can find them. They are soooo sexy too. Thanks Bridgestone!!

None

Maxfli Tour LTD. irons with Rifle 6.0 shafts.

November 14, 2008

Reviewed by: Paul ,  Shoots in the 80s

J33 Driver 10.5 w/ Fujikura 360 S shaft

Summary:
This 460cc club is solid. Its accurate and long..Make sure that you are fitted w/ the correct shaft w/ this head though...its makes all the difference ! Its a great driver, but if you are a 15+ hcp I would not reccomend this club for you!

have not used it yet