Callaway X-14 Pro Series Irons Review

Callaway X-14 Pro Series

From Callaway Golf: These beautifully styled stainless steel irons are engineered with VFT Technology and combine a "blade-like" shape with the superior performance and exceptional forgiveness for which Callaway Golf clubs are known.

More Products from Callaway  >>

December 25, 2010

Reviewed by: branson weatherman ,  Shoots in the 80s

x-14 pro series

Summary:
I,m a 9 handicap and have had many sets of irons, im 63. The x14 pro irons are the best ive ever played. Easy to work the ball, and don't have to be quite as precise as offset clubs. I was lucky to find a 'like new' set at callaway web site. I will never buy another set. y the way they bite like crazy.

July 13, 2010

Reviewed by: Kris ,  Shoots in the 80s

callaway x14 pro

Summary:
ok to start off i i have golf now for 17 years now started when i was 6 and played with a set of cut down titlest lites 100s and then went to an off brand well to make this short i just started playing alot again and had to get rid of my old set so i started looking and hitting almost every iron out there from the taylormade r9s r7s burners ect went to today and tryed a set of x22 and x18 x14 non pro and pro series well after hitting them all i hit the x-14 pro series the best added about 10 yards to each club and love the feel i will have these clubs for a long time and only pick them up for 140 in very good condition i would recommend these clubs to any one and i am a taylormade guy but now both

x-14 non pro series

May 13, 2010

Reviewed by: CJ2K ,  Shoots in the 80s

callaway X14 pro series

Summary:
Extremely smooth ball striking clubs, put it on the sweet spot and watch it fly, i bought the irons for 230$ from a local pro shop, IMO for the price you can get these clubs for there is abso no reason to spend 600 plus on a newer set, played with brand new callaways, and they are just that and nothing more, newer not better, the performance of these irons is equal to that of newer more expensive irons, plus these irons look great, if you cant swing a club no club is a miracle, stay balanced keep it on plane and you will be very happy with irons, very forgiving and a great solid feel on impact, its like shooting a three pointer that you know it going down, you hold the follow through and admire the smooth stroke, oh yeah and distance is great a full club to a club and a half above other irons ive played

na

NIKE SLINGSHOT, TAYLORMADE RAC

April 30, 2010

Reviewed by: pb ,  Shoots in the 80s

callaway x-14 pro

Summary:
Who says you have to buy the latest & greatest irons to improve your game? The x-14 pro are some of the best irons made. Bought a set end of last year and they blow away my PING ISI and G5s! I love the blade-like look and the forgiveness. Also gained probably 15-yrds (e.g. used to hit by PW 100yds; now I hit it 115). I like the ball flight too, it is a lower more-boring trajectory. My PINGs went sky high! I picked up the x-14 pro AW, SW, and LW to match my set. Great Iron! thanks CallawayPreowned for keeping these around! And I recently hit the X-18 and X-22s at a demo days event. I'm keeping my X-14 pros for a long time!

Ping ISI, G5, Tommy Armor 845s.

February 6, 2009

Reviewed by: Mike ,  Shoots in the 70s

x 14 pro series

Summary:
I have spent the last 6 months trying to find new irons. I just came to this conclusion.........my x 14 pro-series are the best clubs on the market

I went to the golf store today and compared my x 14's to the new x22 Tours. They are nice clubs but harder to hit than my x-14s and half a club shorter. I need to find a new set of these online.