Cleveland CG7 Black Pearl Irons Review

Cleveland CG7 Black Pearl

Cleveland CG7 Black Pearl Tour Iron Set 3-PW with Steel Shafts TheCleveland CG7 Black Pearl Tour Iron Set 3-PW with Steel Shafts provide the technical support every golfer is looking for in their irons: feel, distance and forgiveness. Feel comes in the form of 360 deg Gelback Technology, a one-piece vibration-damping insert. Superior distance is the result of Dynamic Microcavity Technology, progressively sized microcavities for optimized CG location. Heel/Toe Muscle Weighting delivers a 6% great

More Products from Cleveland  >>

Web Address
Information Added By

In The Hole Golf

May 15, 2012

Reviewed by: Oli ,  Shoots in the 80s

cg7 black pearl

Summary:
As a decent golfer I would say the they are great clubs for all kinds of golfer. They have a great sweat spot and are very forgiving. The only negative is that they are not the best clubs for distance but as we all know accuracy is more important than distance. They are real confidence slubs :)

February 15, 2011

Reviewed by: Angus Marshall ,  Shoots in the 80s

Cleavland CG7 black pearl

Summary:
They are fantastic with a perfect sweet spot. I hardly ever miss hit the ball. A must for all golfers.

January 29, 2011

Reviewed by: calhouncurran@yahoo.com ,  Shoots in the 70s

Cleveland CG7 Black Pearl Tour

Summary:
I have not played with these on the clubs on the course but I hit them at a PGA Superstore in Phoenix along with every other iron on the market. To be honest these clubs actually felt the best of any cavity back I tried. They had a trampoline like feel, the ball shot off the club face. Very Long(Taylor Made Burners are the longest) Fairly accurate too and very forgiving. (The most accurate I tried were the Ping S57's). The zip grooves on these clubs will wear off, but they do look very cool in black. In my opinion Taylormade Irons all felt very dead, and way oversized. Titileist Ap2 felt soft. I like to feel what the ball is doing on the clubface. So if you want to try out a good all around cavity back try out the CG7 Black Pearl Tour.

January 8, 2011

Reviewed by: The Manic Mailman ,  Shoots in the 70s

Summary:
I recently went to a demo night at my local Golf Galaxy and was looking to get a new set of Irons and was inundated with options. At first I looked at the TM R9 irons but after hitting a few the Irons felt relatively dead so I went over to the I15 irons. The I15 felt decent but they looked like shovels so I ditched them.

I then turned to the CG7 BPs and was instantly hooked. The ball flies off the face and combined with the zip grooves gives the player added control.

I combined the clubs with KBS-S shafts and I have seen a steady rise in my game. The clubs are not the most forgiving but if you want to get better these clubs will grow with your game.

However, these clubs are not for your average golfer, if you're a 12 or 13 whose is not serious about getting better you should look elsewhere.

That being said, these are great clubs and would recommend them to any player who is serious about improving their game.

4.5 out of 5.

CG15s

November 19, 2010

Reviewed by: hbtarlow ,  Shoots in the 80s

CG 7 Black Pearl irons

Summary:
After hitting forged irons for many years, I thought it was time to try game improvement clubs. Based on Golf Digest's Hot List, I tested out several sets on the golf course. However, once I tested out the CG 7 Black Pearls - I knew I found the set that I had been looking for.
I have owned the clubs for 6 weeks and 12 rounds of golf - and just cannot say enough good things about them. Great feel, wonderful accuracy and way more forgiving than any club that looks as good as the Black Pearls.

Cleveland golf, very responsive answering my questions.