Cobra King Cobra SS Stainless Steel Irons Review

Cobra King Cobra SS Stainless Steel

More than half a million golfers played the original King Cobra irons and loved them. And now they''re even better!

More Products from Cobra  >>

November 13, 2009

Reviewed by: daniel ,  Shoots in the 80s

king cobra ss

Summary:
played these clubs in high school and loved them.Found them at dads house 13years later and played a round with them and they are still great

June 11, 2009

Reviewed by: Derek Cortsen ,  Shoots in the 80s

King Cobra SS-i Stainless Steel

Summary:
I had purchased these clubs a few years back when they first hit the mass market and have loved them ever since. I stand at 6'8 220 lbs so i needed to extend the shafts as well as add larger grips. After my little customization, I would not consider purchasing any other irons other than Cobra. Superior feel and workability for a club that can hold up to my 110 mph club head speed is nearly impossible to find. I had started around at around a 100 avg. player and have dropped my game to a consistent 80-82 from the back tees. My only complaint about Cobra is that they made the New S-9 irons so attractive that I might have to splurge on a new set.

Callaway FT irons
Ping S59 irons

April 23, 2008

Reviewed by: sye lane ,  Shoots in the 90s

cobra ssi

Summary:
i bought these clubs about a year ago, from a little ma and pa golf shop in texas. they were still in the plastic. i only paid 350 for the clubs. before i would just play with my buddies clubs like the new callaways or ping etc. 1000 dollar clubs and these put all those clubs in the dirt. you dont even feel the ball when you make a stroke. i am only 5'6 140 lbs and i hit my 8 iron 160 and my 5 iron like 200. i always seem to hit the ball farther than my buddies that are all bigger than me. awesome set for cheap price.

March 15, 2007

Reviewed by: Eric Noyes ,  Shoots in the 80s

King Cobra 3100

Summary:
I just purchased these clubs at my local golf shop after searching for months to find the right set they are so9 amazing i i reccomned them to anyone. They hit and feel so smooth through your entire swing and are perfectly weighted. Not much out there that are this good and def. not for the price of 300 flat dollars brand new

Callaway big berthas and Gary Player

May 6, 2005

Reviewed by: scottcpfs ,  Shoots in the 100s

Cobra SS Irons

Summary:
I have had these clubs for about a year and a half. I am just started to flirt with consistently breaking 100. They are very forgiving, nice and reasonably priced irons. Especially when compared to the competition. I bought a matching S Wedge and love it as well. Looking forward to the 90's this summer and hopefully 80's by winter.

have not used