MacGregor V-FOIL M675 Irons Review

MacGregor V-FOIL M675

Combined with classic MacGregor feel and control with our newest V-FOIL SPEED Technology. On-center shots come off the face faster, producing greater distance. Off-center shots come off almost as fast, with little distance loss.

More Products from MacGregor  >>

September 22, 2011

Reviewed by: Josh123 ,  Shoots in the 100s

Macgregor m675

Summary:
Got the macgregor m675 last month have never been close to breaking 100 intact my best score being 112 I have had 3 rounds with these and shot 104 and 97 and now 89 and it's all down to these they are so forgiving and are the most sexy clubs ever so easy to hit high and long I never post on these websites but I am so delighted with these I can't help myself. They are not cheap at all but trust me I would pay anything to get this much enjoyment. The only problem with these irons are they are so hard to find a set as they never come up on eBay or gumtree.

Callaway x20s- nike slingshots

November 24, 2009

Reviewed by: Czaaa ,  Shoots in the 100s

MacGregor M675

Summary:
Bought these clubs at the begining of the summer to replace a cheep starter set. Still learning how to play, but already see great improvement with these clubs. I LOVE the look of blades, but I was hesitant to play any because most are not very forgiving. Not these! I far too often mis-hit shots, but with these clubs it doesn't seem to matter much. When I do hit it cleanly, the club lets me know it. Great feel!
The short irons are great, but it was the long irons that impressed me the most. If I'm having a slice-day with my woods, I tend to defer to my 3i and 4i. Sure, I may be sacrificing a few yards for acuracy, but not much! The ball flies off the face with a great trajectory.
I am very happy with the way these irons have helped me improve my game, and they look great in a Mac bag too!
pick these up if you get a chance

November 13, 2008

Reviewed by: rafael ,  Scratch Golfer

macgregor m675

Summary:
this irons are real good
the have enough forgiveness to make some beatiful golf shots, neverthelss they require a good golf swing, i don't like the look on the 3 and 4 iron it looks way to thick, but from 6-pw they are very sharp looking.
pa if you are between 90's and 100's golfer this clubs are not for you, if you buy them you'll be even worst,

make yourself a favor and take some lessons from a pro, it will get your golf game fire up

mizuno mp33, ping s59, titleist zm

September 21, 2008

Reviewed by: justin palmer ,  Shoots in the 90s

macgregor v-foil m675

Summary:
Bought these amazing clubs on the reviews on this website. Took them straight out on a round and shot a 43 ! My best score yet !!
They're really forgiving and as straight as an arrow and really long. They instill incredible confidence.
Can't recommend these more. They're a steal on ebay.
These are here to stay. Never happier

Haven't had to use.

Macgregor V-FOIL M455 ( Solid and forgiving )
Macgregor DX3 ( Forgiving and a good budget set )
Ping Raptures ( Can't see what all the fuss is about. Not the easiest or forgiving irons. I own the 1 and 5 woods. These are amazing)

July 16, 2008

Reviewed by: dt ,  Shoots in the 80s

macgregor m675

Summary:
While I normally read these posts out of curiosity, I decided for once to add some feedback of my own. The M675 are outstanding. Like any "performance" iron, you must put a good swing on the ball. But if and/or when you do, these clubs deliver exceptional feedback. Many will immediately red-flag this comment when I say the forging doesn't feel all too different from the various Mizuno products I've owned/tried. Plus with the extra $600 in my pocket ($200 bucks at Edwin Watts), I can afford to waste even more money on new putters and drivers!! Don't knock'em til you try'em. Good sticks.

Don't know, don't care.

Titleist DCI, Callaway X-16 Pro Series, Mizuno MP-14, too many more to list...