Mizuno MP-30 Forged Irons Review

Mizuno MP-30 Forged

The new MP-30 features a classic head design for players seeking a half-cavity for playability and the maneuverability of a forged muscle back. The MP-30 offers golfers a clean look at address with a traditional top line, cambered sole, and cosmetics emblematic of Mizuno''s legendary MP line of irons. Already making an impact on the PGA Tour, the MP-30 is an instant classic

More Products from Mizuno  >>

June 16, 2013

Reviewed by: Future Pro ,  Shoots in the 80s

mp30

Summary:
Best iron makers Ive played these same clubs for the last 10 years

na

na

April 17, 2013

Reviewed by: Eric ,  Shoots in the 80s

mp30

Summary:
I picked up these irons recently with a PX-6.0 shaft. These clubs are nothing short of amazing. I am longer and more consistant in both shot shape and distance than with my Titleist CBs. This set up has a nice, high launch that really bites when it comes down. And the feel, oh...my. With all this I still feel like they have a bit of forgiveness as well. These clubs may never come out of my bag.

January 3, 2013

Reviewed by: Donnie ,  Shoots in the 70s

Mizuno MP 30

Summary:
I "accidently" bought these clubs in a 911 situation, where my original golf bag was stolen 2 days before a weekend tournament and needed a replacement set immediately, and as you can imagine replacing an entire bag can get expensive. So my local pro shop gave me a h$#! of a deal on these beauties.

These irons are pure, I recently played Titleist 712 CB and was relatively happy until......I put the MP 30's in play I have gained distance and more importantly feel,confidence and accuracy. I will be upgrading to the MP 64 with the PX 6.0 once the insurance CO. and I see eye to eye.
I would definitely reccomend you demo as many Mizuno irons as you can to find the one that fits you best, but these irons have made me a MIZUNO JUNKY for now!

Would of been 5 stars, but I do not like the S300's

July 16, 2012

Reviewed by: Rob ,  Shoots in the 70s

Mizuno MP-30

Summary:
I'm playing the MP-30's now for two years. Before this I played the Mizuno MX-25. There is no comparison possible between these two. MP-30's are from antoher caliber.
I'm very happy with my MP-30's. My biggest improvement was my lenghth. My iron 9 plays 145y, iron 7 170y, iron 5 190y. Most important for me is that my lenghts are constant.
On the other hand they are (for me) easy to play. The set-up is very confindent and you can shape your shots if youn want to.

May 31, 2012

Reviewed by: K3long ,  Shoots in the 70s

MP-30

Summary:
Agreed, I can be off and hit the 9 in the MP-30 set 140 and I don't swing hard. I've been playing this set for a long time now too. Maybe your yardages are off? Maybe you were measuring in meters? I see you sold them for pounds. Player in the 70s I'd assume you know how far a ball is flying. Broken shaft possibly? I think they hit very soft, although not as "buttery" as my old T-Zoid pros.