Mizuno MP-33 Irons Review

Mizuno MP-33

The first new "forged muscle back blade" offering from Mizuno in more than 7 years the MP-33 iron features attributes from the previous MP series irons: Face profile of the MP-9, the Sole and Chamber and Radius of the MP-14 and the loft and lie angles preferred on Tour.

More Products from Mizuno  >>

October 14, 2016

Reviewed by: Kev locke ,  Shoots in the 90s

Summary:
Bought a well used set of MP 33 irons and really liked them. I wasn't too happy with the condition so sold them. I've since bought another set that were tour issue and had swing weight calibration from D1.5 #3 iron and .5 per club up to D5 for pw.
Wonderful clubs in fantastic condition. I play off 28 after a break from the game of roughly 10 years,so most would suggest steering well clear of blades but to be honest I don't find them any harder to hit than game improvement irons and they look so fantastic and the feel when you pure them is sublime. Won't be changing til they are worn out.

Mp67

January 2, 2016

Reviewed by: Syd ,  Shoots in the 80s

Mizuno MP-33

Summary:
I bought a used set in the spring of 2015. I let them sit in my garage for 6 months...
I pulled them out of the garage to mess around with, and was amazed at how good they are.
I bought a brand new $1200 Mizuno set this yr, and while I was very happy wth my purchase, these 33's have kicked them out of the bag.
I tried to go back to my new set a couple weeks ago. 1 range session, and I knew that there was no going back.

MP-4's
JPX-850 F's

July 25, 2015

Reviewed by: Downtowngolfer ,  Shoots in the 70s

Mizuno MP 33

Summary:
On my third set, tried other Mizuno models as well as Titliest but keep coming back to these, they make my better ball striking better, still great distance compared to more modern irons, ball flight is high but easily controlled, if you can find a set in good shape, give them a try, you won't be disappointed.

MP 14 MP 62 MP 53 MP 57

May 31, 2015

Reviewed by: USMC Golfer ,  Shoots in the 70s

Mizuno MP-33

Summary:
These are the best irons I've ever played! Very easy set of blades to hit. I see why these were rated so high.

Titleist 712 MB
PING S56

January 11, 2015

Reviewed by: arran read ,  Shoots in the 70s

mizuno mp33

Summary:
just played first round with them havent even tried them at range ,just in garden with net best clubs ive hit ever such good feel and very very responsive this things do anything you want them and ten to fithteen yard further the shaft is riffle either 5.5 or 6.0 there spot on every thing i want in a club hard to beat !would of come third in comp but signed for wrong score, not bothered because how happy with ball striking

muirfields.wilson fg 17,mp32,maxfli dp30,goldenram tourgrinds ,tp11,ms9,aust blades black dot