Mizuno MP-33 Irons Review

Mizuno MP-33

The first new "forged muscle back blade" offering from Mizuno in more than 7 years the MP-33 iron features attributes from the previous MP series irons: Face profile of the MP-9, the Sole and Chamber and Radius of the MP-14 and the loft and lie angles preferred on Tour.

More Products from Mizuno  >>

July 25, 2015

Reviewed by: Downtowngolfer ,  Shoots in the 70s

Mizuno MP 33

Summary:
On my third set, tried other Mizuno models as well as Titliest but keep coming back to these, they make my better ball striking better, still great distance compared to more modern irons, ball flight is high but easily controlled, if you can find a set in good shape, give them a try, you won't be disappointed.

MP 14 MP 62 MP 53 MP 57

May 31, 2015

Reviewed by: USMC Golfer ,  Shoots in the 70s

Mizuno MP-33

Summary:
These are the best irons I've ever played! Very easy set of blades to hit. I see why these were rated so high.

Titleist 712 MB
PING S56

January 11, 2015

Reviewed by: arran read ,  Shoots in the 70s

mizuno mp33

Summary:
just played first round with them havent even tried them at range ,just in garden with net best clubs ive hit ever such good feel and very very responsive this things do anything you want them and ten to fithteen yard further the shaft is riffle either 5.5 or 6.0 there spot on every thing i want in a club hard to beat !would of come third in comp but signed for wrong score, not bothered because how happy with ball striking

muirfields.wilson fg 17,mp32,maxfli dp30,goldenram tourgrinds ,tp11,ms9,aust blades black dot

May 20, 2014

Reviewed by: Jez ,  Shoots in the 80s

Mizuno MP33

Summary:
I bought a set of these -fitted- with dgs400 in them 1-PW ! in 2000 . I stopped playing as much in 2010 and started coming out of them so I sold them . That was a bad mistake nothing,nothing came close to how these felt even Hogan Apex tour were nowhere near. So the other week I found a very good cond. set with Rifle 6.0 in them and I'm back in love. I still have the 1+2 irons from the original set. Getting back into the game now I'm shooting around +16
after being a 9 H/C. I've had a lesson and found my strike again and boy do these feeeel gooood . The rifles work nicely with my swing and I regret ever selling my first set . If you play a semi-blade try these out because they are really user friendly for a blade . Those people who tell you to stay away from blades should shut up and say "try some MP33's" .The rewards are unbeatable . As another chap on here said ,the smug factor on Tee#1 is off the scale as they stand there with £800 ping frying pans lol.

Awesome

Hogan Apex Edge,Apex Tour, Nike,MP62.

December 21, 2012

Reviewed by: Just Brilliant ,  Shoots in the 80s

mp 33

Summary:
53, 6'2 185 SS w/driver 105. 46 yrs of golf. HS and College played w/ Mac Tourneys blades. Went to Ping Eyes for 20 years. Fitted for Callaway x-12s in 1998. 2012 bought MP-33's with dyna lites new Winn Excel grips. I am backing up every approach shot. I can play draw, fade. Leaving a light divot. Now I can't step away from the course. I would be lower hdcp but the putter needs rr. Winter in NE. Lucky to have a driving range in the barn. Pick up any game improvement club after hitting these is no challenge. Great feel. Fantastic lofts. Looking forward to consistent 70's.

Razr Hawk Tour driver, Titleist 906f4 FW's. Mizuno spin shafted 52 and 56.