Mizuno MX-23 Irons Review

Mizuno MX-23

The MX-23 is the most forgiving iron available. Mizuno engineers produced the MX-23TM to have an even lower, deeper center of gravity and larger sweet area.

More Products from Mizuno  >>

July 17, 2014

Reviewed by: Keiko ,  Shoots in the 80s

Mizuno MX 23

Summary:
I have recently evolved into a Mizuno fan. Last week I ran across a set of these in great shape for 45.00. Put new grips on the and gamed them today for first time. I only hit irons today and never used driver ir FWs. Shot a 79. These MX 23 are everything I heard they were. Straight, forgiving and smooth. I play MP54s but these performed every bit as good. Not the feel if thr 54s but Im not complaining. Awesime set.

October 25, 2012

Reviewed by: Steve L ,  Shoots in the 100s

Summary:
To J Molloy, the current offering from Mizuno that is comparable to the MX-23 is the JPX800HD.

October 13, 2012

Reviewed by: J Molloy ,  Shoots in the 80s

MX23

Summary:
I was considering MX23, 3-4 years ago. Havent been playine since. Can anyone bring me up to date with recommended quivalent offers from Mizuno today?
Thanks you

November 13, 2011

Reviewed by: Ted Greene ,  Shoots in the 80s

Mx-23

Summary:
I purchased the mx-23's from an Edwards store in Florida...put project 6's (6.0) in them two years ago. I have 3 to sandwhedges. Will never change. I am so comfortable with them that I would play and bet TW...if he gives me two a side.;).

July 3, 2011

Reviewed by: bkbroiler ,  Shoots in the 80s

Mizuno MX-23 irons

Summary:
Picked up a used set after reading how good they played ; love the oversized head which gives you confidence with poorly struck shots, some offset which i found to give a nice draw but not much off the tee compared to some game improvement irons. One thing I found that was disappointing is that these clubs were not as strong as i expected them to be ; as one previous writer added, they lost 10 yds. per club , with my Cobras for example i can hit a 7 iron from 155 - 165 , with a MX 23 i was lucky to get to 145 and i had to hit it hard , maybe it's the loft on the clubs i had i don't know but after a couple of rounds i decided to put them on the shelf for another day and stick with the Cobras .