Mizuno MX-23 Irons Review

Mizuno MX-23

The MX-23 is the most forgiving iron available. Mizuno engineers produced the MX-23TM to have an even lower, deeper center of gravity and larger sweet area.

More Products from Mizuno  >>

October 25, 2012

Reviewed by: Steve L ,  Shoots in the 100s

Summary:
To J Molloy, the current offering from Mizuno that is comparable to the MX-23 is the JPX800HD.

October 13, 2012

Reviewed by: J Molloy ,  Shoots in the 80s

MX23

Summary:
I was considering MX23, 3-4 years ago. Havent been playine since. Can anyone bring me up to date with recommended quivalent offers from Mizuno today?
Thanks you

November 13, 2011

Reviewed by: Ted Greene ,  Shoots in the 80s

Mx-23

Summary:
I purchased the mx-23's from an Edwards store in Florida...put project 6's (6.0) in them two years ago. I have 3 to sandwhedges. Will never change. I am so comfortable with them that I would play and bet TW...if he gives me two a side.;).

July 3, 2011

Reviewed by: bkbroiler ,  Shoots in the 80s

Mizuno MX-23 irons

Summary:
Picked up a used set after reading how good they played ; love the oversized head which gives you confidence with poorly struck shots, some offset which i found to give a nice draw but not much off the tee compared to some game improvement irons. One thing I found that was disappointing is that these clubs were not as strong as i expected them to be ; as one previous writer added, they lost 10 yds. per club , with my Cobras for example i can hit a 7 iron from 155 - 165 , with a MX 23 i was lucky to get to 145 and i had to hit it hard , maybe it's the loft on the clubs i had i don't know but after a couple of rounds i decided to put them on the shelf for another day and stick with the Cobras .

April 17, 2011

Reviewed by: Jerry Positeri ,  Shoots in the 80s

Mx23

Summary:
First of all I have been using the mizuno 23s for 5 years. They have great distance as well as accurately as these are flow grain forged. Harmonics are the greatest in these clubs so feedback is excellent which mizuno is known for. Good shots are well felt off center shots are good as well. Most all players like the looks however their performance is second to none. Aseptically pleasing and 3 iron for me at 200 yards is spot on the green. If I upgrade now I'd move to the mizuno 53 which is a players club but more forgiving than most. Anyway I personally like to feel my shots.