Mizuno MX 25 Irons Review

Mizuno MX 25

With the MX-25TM iron, the Mizuno Product Development team took on the task of greatly improving upon the MX-23TM, Mizuno's #1 selling iron of all time. This feat was achieved by utilizing the new Grain Flow Forged® 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel and engineering a wide, deeper, and longer H.E.M.I COGTM Pocket Cavity for the lowest and deepest COG in a one piece forged iron. The MX-25TM iron delivers a massive sweet area along with the new three dimensional "X" Back cavity pad for maximum forgiveness on off-center hits and increased solid feel. No other iron can offer this game improvement technology while maintaining the solid, soft feel that comes only from a Mizuno Grain Flow Forged® Iron.

More Products from Mizuno  >>

June 28, 2014

Reviewed by: Troy Harmer ,  Shoots in the 70s

Mizuno MX-25

Summary:
After playing with forged blades for years a bought a used set of MX-25.Word cannot describe the joy I have received from the use of these clubs.It may be harder to fade or draw the shot,however,straight is good....very good.Easily take 3 strokes of my game.

December 22, 2013

Reviewed by: Robin Sole ,  Shoots in the 70s

Mizuno MX25 Irons

Summary:
Nice clubs that work well with the S300 shafts. The heads are a little smaller than what I was used to and that took about 1,000 balls to adapt to mentally. These aren't clubs for the casual golfer. If you don't have a club head speed of around 90 mph or better you're going to have a hard time with these.

September 22, 2013

Reviewed by: Ray ,  Shoots in the 90s

Mizuno MX25

Summary:
I am a left handed golfer and was looking for a new set of irons. I found a nearly new set of Mizuno mx25 3-pw irons and purchased them about 5 weeks ago. I was very impressed at how quickly I got used to the clubs. They are a club that is forgiving yet doesn't look or feel like one of the typical oversized club head improvement irons. They hit a nice solid high trajectory with very good distance. I am now able to hit a draw and shape my shots. Since getting these clubs I have shot two nine hole rounds in the 30's and scored my first hole in one on a par 3 223 yard hole using a 4 iron. I love going to the course and playing these irons. I am looking forward to playing a sub 80 round using these new irons. Great club mizuno.

March 17, 2013

Reviewed by: Stefan ,  Shoots in the 90s

Mizuno MX 25

Summary:
These are very fine sticks!! Lots of feel, soft, very good lightweighted shaft and deadly accurate! I lost a couple of yards but got more feel and greens in regulation back! Nice clubhead but you can see the cavity in irons 3,4 and 5. I recommend these for every level til handicap 10! Muche better than JPX 800 and 825 (kind of in between JPX 800 and 800 pro)You can get them very cheap nowadays at Ebay!

February 6, 2013

Reviewed by: Mike Lowry ,  Shoots in the 70s

Mizuno MX-25

Summary:
Hard to find better irons. I completely agree with the previous post. I have the 690.cb irons as well...both are great sets, but the Mizunos are much easier to play. These are most most solid, best-feeling, forgiving irons I've ever played...hands down. The shaft feels great...simply a lighter version of the Dynamic Golds. If someone experiences distance loss, it has to be because of poor contact. They're long and easy to hit. Solid strikes feel pure. The long irons are crazy easy to hit compared to the other sets I've played and I really enjoy hitting my 4 & 5 irons now. Dollar-for-dollar there isn't a better set out there.