Ping Anser Irons Review

Ping Anser

The Ping Anser Iron Set has a forged, multi-metal design. The Anser iron combines an 8620 steel body and a tungsten sole to provide unequalled forged-iron performance. The face and grooves are machined for added spin and its hollow sole cavity design improves feel and positions the center of gravity for higher launch. A progressive set design offers forgiveness in the long irons and greater control in the short irons.

More Products from Ping  >>

May 9, 2011

Reviewed by: aliencookies ,  Scratch Golfer

Ping Anser Forged Irons

Summary:
The Anser forged are soft feeling with blade like performance and the forgiveness of a cavity back. I think these are very easy to get the ball up in the air and are very straight. I have two sets of these I like them so much.

Check out my full review at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO_HkTriU3U

thats aliencookies on youtube.

excellent. prompt helpful cs reps.

Eye 2 +, Zing, G2, S59

April 18, 2011

Reviewed by: famousdavis ,  Scratch Golfer

Ping Anser

Summary:
It's not everyday that I grace this board with one of my expert reviews, so listen up lads. I belong to an exclusive country club out by the way of West Virginia. I come from old money and behave with manners and truculance. I dare say I'm a splendid chap to go on a jag and my golf leaves no room for critique. That being said, the old pro told me to give the Anser a try. With price being of no concern, I took them for a stretch on the bermuda flat. Lest you're a hack it would suit you to listen well. In a word...sublime. The forged head coupled with KBS tour and velvet NTS grip leave one's golf pallet waning for more. I dare say I haven't had the pleasure before of hitting an iron with such splendid feel and response. The perfect mix of power and precision coupled with a forged feel that goes from your hands through your heart. For a moment I thought I heard the voice of Karsten Solheim dancing in the wind. $1,400 is a great bargain for such a sweet iron, even for you working chaps. When you spend money lads, spend it well. Let's not be cheap with our labors of love. Well, I'm off. Gotta go see about a woman down at the polo club. She's got a thing for ringers. Take 'er easy there boys.

Can't say for the common folk but for me they respond well.

I've tried 'em all once, but I won't be tryin' most of 'em again.