Ping i3 Blade Irons Review

More Products from Ping  >>

February 21, 2017

Reviewed by: Stephen Carson ,  Shoots in the 80s

Ping i 3 Blades

Summary:
Ive had my Ping i 3 s for about 8 years now, they have been great clubs for me chosen by my son who is a pro and also has a set. I think they will last for ever. I would recommend them to any one who is a mid handicap and wants a great second hand buy.

Thanks Ping you did me proud.

January 31, 2016

Reviewed by: Rob E ,  Shoots in the 70s

Ping i3 Blades

Summary:
Had my Ping i3 Blades from new 16 years ago, a thing of Beaty they still compare with anything on the market today, tried other irons but nothing comes close. The distance control I get is fantastic even on miss hits, when you only play once a week they are so solid,forgiving and a great sound, still look brand new.

July 17, 2015

Reviewed by: Anthony Posey ,  Shoots in the 90s

Ping i3 Blades Green Dot

Summary:
Awesome set of irons, great feel and player friendly. I wouldn't use or hit any other clubs. They fit my game perfect.

May 4, 2015

Reviewed by: Jay Fritz ,  Shoots in the 70s

pingi3 blades

Summary:
I play to a 3 handicap at 67 years young. The pingi3's are the best irons I have ever struck.I love the feel of a ball off them and I know instantly when I mis hit them.

May 27, 2013

Reviewed by: Joe C ,  Shoots in the 80s

I-3 Blade

Summary:
I bought these clubs (late 30's, 18 handicapper) after getting fit by an authorized Ping fitter. Plus 1 shaft with blue dot. I was hitting some Callaway's with graphite shafts before, lots of offset. The combination of steel shafts and getting fit for my clubs > improved my iron play. Never liked hitting irons before. I love my irons so much now that I bought the matching 2-iron and hit it straight and solid. Nothing like a solid iron hit, magic. I never thought I would be able to hit or own a 2-iron!! Do they still make 1-irons?? I can't recommend these clubs highly enough. Even better value now that they are a few years old... :)

Ping legendary. Used the serial number on the hosel and ordered a 2-iron. Matched perfectly in feel, etc.