Ping i3 Blade Irons Review

More Products from Ping  >>

January 31, 2016

Reviewed by: Rob E ,  Shoots in the 70s

Ping i3 Blades

Summary:
Had my Ping i3 Blades from new 16 years ago, a thing of Beaty they still compare with anything on the market today, tried other irons but nothing comes close. The distance control I get is fantastic even on miss hits, when you only play once a week they are so solid,forgiving and a great sound, still look brand new.

July 17, 2015

Reviewed by: Anthony Posey ,  Shoots in the 90s

Ping i3 Blades Green Dot

Summary:
Awesome set of irons, great feel and player friendly. I wouldn't use or hit any other clubs. They fit my game perfect.

May 4, 2015

Reviewed by: Jay Fritz ,  Shoots in the 70s

pingi3 blades

Summary:
I play to a 3 handicap at 67 years young. The pingi3's are the best irons I have ever struck.I love the feel of a ball off them and I know instantly when I mis hit them.

May 27, 2013

Reviewed by: Joe C ,  Shoots in the 80s

I-3 Blade

Summary:
I bought these clubs (late 30's, 18 handicapper) after getting fit by an authorized Ping fitter. Plus 1 shaft with blue dot. I was hitting some Callaway's with graphite shafts before, lots of offset. The combination of steel shafts and getting fit for my clubs > improved my iron play. Never liked hitting irons before. I love my irons so much now that I bought the matching 2-iron and hit it straight and solid. Nothing like a solid iron hit, magic. I never thought I would be able to hit or own a 2-iron!! Do they still make 1-irons?? I can't recommend these clubs highly enough. Even better value now that they are a few years old... :)

Ping legendary. Used the serial number on the hosel and ordered a 2-iron. Matched perfectly in feel, etc.

January 3, 2013

Reviewed by: Mike Loqurecio ,  Shoots in the 90s

Ping i3 blades

Summary:
I bought a used set of Ping i3 irons at the DuPage Golf show for only $150,PW-3 in great shape. Really lucked out. Brought them to my Golf Galaxy to get fitted and not only are they a 1/2 longer in the shaft ( I'm 6'3") but when they put the tape on to see where I hit them, the black dot is right on. They look good and perform a bit better than my old clubs. My swing has been improving and scrores have been dropping. The feel of these clubs just gets better. I like their look. They sure look cavity backed to me. Was worried they weren't the Oversized and feared losing forgiveness which I need from time to time. My blades, when held up against the Oversized clubs, the lack of club head is on the top, not a place I miss much so I felt better. Very happy with these and pretty much stopped looking around.

Haven't needed