Ping ISI-K Irons Review

Ping ISI-K

Oversized ISI clubheads for higher handicap players who desire greater forgiveness.

More Products from Ping  >>

March 24, 2011

Reviewed by: Leigh ,  Shoots in the 70s

ping st-k

Summary:
Shiite

Meh

None

March 19, 2011

Reviewed by: Stephen Bernhardt ,  Shoots in the 80s

ISI-K green dot

Summary:
I just dusted these off as a second set and am still pleased with the way they play. Steel shaft makes my bag a bit heavier (I walk and carry), but I have no problem picking these up and playing them. I had them fitted probably 15 years ago. No reason to get new ones.

June 21, 2010

Reviewed by: Pipelion ,  Shoots in the 90s

Ping ISI-Ks U44 graphite shafts

Summary:
I'm a solid bogie golfer. Not a long hitter but I can work the ball all three ways. Straight draw and fade.

I own a set of BeCu ISI Pings. 1-SW , owned since new. Loved them till after a three year layoff my swing slowed.

Can't get the ball up and out.

Bought two sets of Ping ISI-Ks one with U44 graphite shafts (senoir) and the other Adilia regular garaphite.

The U44s did the trick. Like majic again nice high shots with more didstance, WOW!!

THESE CLUBS ARE TRULY VERY FORGIVING AND THE EXTRA SIZE HELPS TOO.

Trey them you may like them too!!!!

Pings great!

ISI

November 10, 2005

Reviewed by: sernicson ,  Shoots in the 100s

Ping ISI-K White Dot

Summary:
Superb irons. Very forgiving, great distance. They produce a spin that holds the ball in the air. I shot all par 3's in the green from the tee.
Best for high handicappers or begginers, but suitable for mid-low HP too.
They look very strong, and sounds like a rock.
Highly recommended !!

There in none in Argentina.

Dunlop Maxfli Roberto de Vicenzo
Mizuno RX-7
Clons brands.

July 28, 2004

Reviewed by: JRMICHAEL ,  Shoots in the 80s

Ping ISI-K Irons

Summary:
I have played in the low to mid 90's for several years. It was a big deal for me to shoot a score in the 80's. Recently I switched to the Natural Golf swing, and began shooting fairly consistently in the high 80's. Natural Golf helped me become much more consistent with my driver, but I continued to struggle with approach shots. I realized that my Callaway X-14 irons were not fitted to my new swing, so I got fitted for the Ping ISI-K irons (Silver Lie, 1+" length) . I've always thought the unique appearance of the ISI-K was classy and distinctive. From my very first shot on the range, it was clear that these were going to be wonderful clubs for me. I immediately began hitting beautiful, high trajectory shots with a feel and consistency that I had only dreamed about. My scores are now routinely in the low to mid 80's, and my best score to date is 78. Natural Golf and properly fitted Ping ISI-K irons have taken me from average scores of 92 down to 82 in just a couple of months. Every time I play, I'm "in contention" for another score in the 70's, which makes the game more exciting than ever for me!

Haven't tried it.