Pinseeker Golf Bombshell Irons Review

Pinseeker Golf Bombshell

Designed with the mid to high handicapper in mind with extra sole weighting for ease in getting the ball airborne. The super wide and beveled sole prevents digging and pro- vides flexibility on a variety of lie angles, perfect for the newer golfer with a steep angle of attack.

More Products from Pinseeker Golf  >>

May 30, 2012

Reviewed by: Jamesmcluckie ,  Shoots in the 100s

Summary:
Pinseekerclubs used for the last few years could not fault them for a amateur player the slow and easy swing gets a lot better strike on the ball just broke my 6@7 iron when the head snapped

June 26, 2010

Reviewed by: Bob T ,  Shoots in the 90s

Pinseeker Bombshell irons

Summary:
Shopped for new clubs on a budget and went with these because it came with a GW,SW and 2 hybrids - plus they felt as good! I was so impressed with the irons, I picked up some matching woods and finally a driver. The Aldila NV shafts seem to work perfectly for me. The hybrids are not attractive to look at, but work well. They may be the only weak link in the set. The irons have a unique sole shape that seems to flow through the turf and the sweet spot feel is just as good as the Burner Plus irons that were my first, but more expensive choice. You won't be sorry with any of Pinseeker's products.

Golfer's Warehouse in Cranston, RI. Very helpful. Clubs are returnable for any reason for 90 days, and Warranty is 2 years.

Hogan Apex Edge, Big Bertha Tungsten Titaniums

July 23, 2009

Reviewed by: MBRICH ,  Shoots in the 80s

Bombshell Irons

Summary:
I was at my local Roger Dunn store looking to upgrade my irons. The salesman was helping me along and price tagged a set of Bombshells right in front of my eyes. Priced at $199.99 for the 4-PW,GW and SW I asked him "whats the deal with those sticks there sir?" Or something of that nature. He told me that a newbie like myself would really benefit from these irons.....he was correct. The weight distribution is so amazing and feels more comfortable than any other club I have ever held in my paws. I was shooting 95-100 and now I am shooting 85-90. I cut those strokes in 5 months time. The only downfall is they promote a higher launch angle so you will probably lose a couple yards from your other set. But they are straight as can be. They help with forgiveness along with confidence. Don't hesitate if a set is available. I LOVE EM"!

March 29, 2009

Reviewed by: cballow ,  Shoots in the 90s

Pinseeker Bombshell Irons

Summary:
I bought my Pinseeker Bombshells (along with a Pinseeker driver) over a year and a half ago. I have played at least 20 rounds with them and have loved every moment. the clubs give you confidence when you should lay up. They make even bad shots seem easy to recover from. They take a beating to (dirt and rocks) the sole and come out with little wear. they feel good, perform great, and cost less than half compared to Nike, Callaway, and Ping. If you want to improve and have fun without breaking the bank, the Pinseeker Bombshells are the way to go.

My local Van's Pro Shop is fabulous. The staff is knowledgable and there is no high pressure, force-feeding you the $1000 Taylormades. They help you pick the right club for the right reason at the right price.

Callaway X-20, Mizuno, Taylormade Burners

January 7, 2009

Reviewed by: GENE ALARCON ,  Shoots in the 80s

PINSEEKER BOMBSHELL

Summary:
THE PINSEEKER BOMBSHELL IRONS ARE THE BOMB!!!!!GET IT. WELL ANYWAY I USED TO HAVE THE CALLOWAY X-20 SET OF IRONS I LIKED THEM BUT I TRIED SOME PINSEEKER BOMBSHELLS AT MY LOCAL RODGER DUNN GOLF SHOP IN SAN LUIS OBISPO AND LOVED THEM!I SOLD MY X-20 IRONS ON EBAY AND SOLF THEM FOR 500 DOLLARS WHOEVER BOUGHT THEM GOT RIPPED ALRIGHTY WELL LOOK AT MY REVIEWS OF THE CALLOWAT FT-I DRIVERS! SEE YOU ON THE COURSE

NONE THESE ARE BETTER THEN EVERY IRON MADE