TaylorMade Miscela Irons Review

TaylorMade Miscela

Miscela, which means "blend" or "mixture" in Italian, is a 10-piece set that represents an entirely new way of addressing the needs of women golfers.Low, deep center of gravity makes it easier to get the ball in the air.Higher launch angle and spin rate provide long carry with maximum distance.Individual coordination of design, length and loft of each club results in distinct yardage dispersion. Mid-woods eliminate need for hard-to-hit long irons.

More Products from TaylorMade  >>

March 16, 2009

Reviewed by: Deb asplund ,  Shoots in the 90s

Miscela/Taylormade Burner Driver

Summary:
Love my Miscela golf clubs, especially the Burner Driver that I have substituted for the previous driver.

June 18, 2007

Reviewed by: Joan Marcotte ,  Shoots in the 100s

Miscela irons

Summary:
When I first tried my Miscela irons I was hitting them much shorter then my old irons. Once I learned the distance (took me about 6 months)of each club I began to like them. Now I love them. I am hitting straighter and landing softer then I ever have.

June 16, 2006

Reviewed by: bunkab ,  Shoots in the 90s

Miscela

Summary:
Tried these clubs as a rental while on vacation. What a difference in distance and feel. I had to have them.

Product delivers on its' promise to provide women golfers with distinct distances between clubs..which is a huge issue that I have always had with my previous clubs.

I give these clubs a thumbs up....

April 25, 2006

Reviewed by: darlameow ,  Shoots in the 100s

Summary:
These clubs are sweet! I definitely have a better shot this year.

April 6, 2005

Reviewed by: rileylc@sbcglobal.net ,  Shoots in the 80s

Summary:
I have played golf for 23 years and I have always had a slice with my woods. Last year I bought me the Miscela woods and I love them. I still once in a while slice but most of the time I hit it in the fairway. This week we traveled from Liberal, Kansas to Tapatio Springs in
Boerne, Texas for a golf outing with 3 other couples. I had a hole out on one of their course. I was so thrilled. I've come close but never got one. Just wanted to let everyone how well I like my clubs.
Thanks Linda Riley, Liberal, Kansas