TaylorMade RAC OS Irons Review

TaylorMade RAC OS

Engineered for maximum power. Features an oversize cavity-back head design with clean, appealing lines Tuned Performance Cartridge - Delivers high moment of inertia, provides better center of gravity location and provides more efficient transfer of energy to the ball RAC (Relative Amplitude Coefficient) pockets channel impact vibration to specific locations within the clubhead for outstanding feel at impact Wide, cambered gliding sole creates additional stability through the impact zone

More Products from TaylorMade  >>

March 6, 2017

Reviewed by: Mark Odom ,  Shoots in the 70s

RAC OS irons

Summary:
These irons felt smooth through ball. They hit 6-9 high in air. The 3-5 went low trajectory, but club length farther than my last set. I would recommend these irons to anyone.

February 2, 2017

Reviewed by: Brian Clements ,  Shoots in the 80s

Summary:
Got my OS RAC irons second hand. The fill when hitting the ball is just great.I have had them one month and have dropped from 24.4 down to 20.6. very pleased. Have had wide grips fitted which as also helped.

June 14, 2014

Reviewed by: nobz ,  Shoots in the 80s

Summary:
bought new in 2006.still playing them in 2014 and loving them.Here is what to expect from these clubs.soft and smooth feeling even with off center hits,mid to high ball flight,durability,forgiveness and most importantly,consistency through out the irons.i've hit new r11's and found no difference other than maybe the r11's were a bit lighter and slightly bigger,therefore more forgiving.great upgrade is a set of new shafts for these clubs with a re-grooving and these play awesome.ive compoarend them to a lot of irons out there and to my feel,they are equal or superior than a lot of game improving sets out there.7 iron/155-165 yrds. 5'6",male,170lbs

July 13, 2013

Reviewed by: ryan ,  Shoots in the 80s

Taylor Made Rac OS irons

Summary:
I have owned this set since 2009 and appreciate the quality and durability as well as the consistency delivered on well struck balls. There is nothing worse than pulling out your 9 iron and hitting it on the sweet spot and seeing it fly 20 yards over the target. This never happens with this. Very consistent shots 3-pw. Had a friend getting ready to spend 379 on a new set of rocket ballz irons and after testing mine out decided to save a few hundred bucks because he couldn't notice any difference.

May 28, 2013

Reviewed by: Dave ,  Shoots in the 80s

Taylor Made RAC OS Irons

Summary:
I bought this set new in 2006. It was my first "nice" set of irons I have ever bought, certainly my first new set. My first round, I was ecstatic to play with them. Having to travel a lot for work, I took my clubs with me a few times. After roughly 50 rounds of golf, several shafts near the head are beginning to fray near the heads.

I have tried to work with Taylor Made to help correct the issue but was basically told I am up a creek without a paddle and they will not help.