Thomas Golf Mens AT-505 Irons Review

• True Temper steel shafts
  • Z-Tread grip
  • 17-4 Surgical Stainless Steel
  • 1.5mm-3mm slight progressive offset
  • Traditional size perimeter weighted cavity-back
  • Enhanced sole width and tighter radius

More Products from Thomas Golf  >>

April 29, 2006

Reviewed by: brummelaar ,  Shoots in the 90s

AT-510

Summary:
I bought 2 weeks ago the Thomas Golf AT-510 irons. SW - 6 iron. Perfectly custom made, lie + 1 degree and the right grips for me. The patented Aim & Alignment Indicator for accurate shot placement realy forced me to concentrate on the right direction. After 2 weeks I only can say that these irons helped me to improve my game dramaticly. The constant direction reminder, and the excellent hand made clubs give a great feel and confidence. My mid and aproach game did reach the wanted level: the bal flies right ahead to the middle of the fairway and falls within 2 meters of the flag on the green. Thomas golf my compliments great clubs, quality at least at the level of the great brands,(investing a lot in advertising)where Thomas Golf invests in the production of the clubs. That's value for money, bought these irons for less than 300 Dollars. (living in the Netherlands)
Because these great new irons are not ready on this site please find the link: http://www.thomasgolf.com/510mens.shtml

cobra 3400

December 17, 2005

Reviewed by: Subsonic ,  Shoots in the 100s

AT505

Summary:
I ordered these clubs to see if there was anything to the alignment claims. I have played the clubs for several rounds. I have noticed that they have improved my accuracy by making me pay more attention to my alignment. Every time you take a shot you look down and see that black line on top of the iron. It reminds me to get everything squared away before you take a shot. I would purchase these clubs again. They are well made and well worth what I paid. I have a lot of confidence in them, and they always seem to find their way into my bag before I go out and play a round.

Great. Received prompt responses to all inquiries

Adams GT2 Snake Eyes 600XC

October 9, 2005

Reviewed by: tjwalton ,  Shoots in the 90s

Thomas Golf AT 505 Irons

Summary:
Thomas Golf fitted me over the phone. I know I need a stiff shaft because of my driver.
They arrived in about 4 days. They look like Callaway and hit like a charm. I spent several buckets at the range learning the club. They added 15 yards to the distance I was hitting. They are truly “Game Improvement” Irons.
I ordered 4 thru 9 a Pitching and Sand Wedge. I also Ordered a 3 Hybrid. I really need a second shot club. The 3 Hybrid is perfect. I hit it 175 yards with a 95 mph club head speed. No Slices or Hooks.

My fist game I lowered 20 strokes off my game.

How they work…. They will take your shot when you don’t hit the ball exactly right and put the ball in the general vicinity of where you were aiming. If you hit the ball correctly, the ball lands within a couple of feet of where you were aiming.

The aiming line is a God Send. I’m never more than a couple of degrees off. Maybe 10 feet on either side of were I was aiming.
After just 36 holes with the new irons I got 1 birdie and 2 pars.
They will take me in the 80’s.

Helpfull during the ording