Titleist 755 Irons Review

Titleist 755

The new 755 irons integrate contemporary design elements into the Tour-proven, Titleist 700 series platform for greater performance and improved playability.

Utilizing a thinner face design, weight is removed from the face to increase cavity volume. Discretionary weight is then redistributed to create enhanced heel-toe weighting for a higher moment of inertia, superior playability and forgiveness.

Superior feel and shock absorption are achieved by incorporating a forged aluminum dampener chip into the cavity. The dampener chip filters out unwanted vibration for a soft, solid feel and outstanding shot feedback. The strong, lightweight, T-6 6061 insert reinforces the thin face for greater strength and durability.

Forged 755 irons feature a slightly lower CG position for an easy initial launch and a medium-high flight for excellent control and maneuverability. Dual hosel lengths and a high-performance sole manage trajectory and provide predictable performance from a variety of turf conditions.

Crafted from 410 stainless steel utilizing a precise, multi-step forging and CNC milling process, the new forged 755 irons provide the soft feel, aesthetics and shot-making capabilities better players demand. Because we believe, as they do, that every club is a scoring club.

More Products from Titleist  >>

Web Address
Information Added By

April 13, 2010

Reviewed by: Ryan ,  Shoots in the 70s

Titleist 755

Summary:
These clubs are fantastic. They look like a blade at address...no offset.....VERY workable if you're a shotmaker....but also have incredible forgiveness. First round with them i shot a 72 and I have been shooting in the upper 70s consistently and was getting frustrated. I traded in my Ping Eye 2's and got these for $250. Very Very Impressed..No wonder Steve Stricker is playing them.

January 5, 2010

Reviewed by: Doc ,  Shoots in the 80s

titleist 755 irons

Summary:
Moved from graphite shaft cobra's(and they were great)... to these std titleist irons , No wonder "Steve Stricker" is No 2 in the world...these are better than a top New Zealand Chardonay !!!...shot 80 on my 1st round with these...soft feel,always on the flag and a great feel...THESE CLUBS WILL GIVE YOU CONFIDENCE..Try them you will not be disappointed.

August 31, 2009

Reviewed by: dani ,  Shoots in the 70s

Titleist 755

Summary:
The best irons I've ever tried. You feel you are playing traditional forged irons but you get oversized forgiveness. I like to work the ball and 755 are perfect for that. I can finally hit consistently my long irons, which is something I didn't get even with oversized irons. For everyone under hcp 16...amazing!

Spain

Ping I3+, Callaway X-18 pro series

August 12, 2009

Reviewed by: kicosdad ,  Shoots in the 70s

Titleist 755

Summary:
This is the first time I have ever submitted a review for any product.

Just picked up a set of used 755's with Project X stiff shafts. Took them to the range and bought a jumbo bucket and started with the wedge and worked to the 4 iron.

My previous set were Titleist 804 OS, bought a few years ago as I felt at that time that I needed more forgiveness as I approached 40. Over the years I developed a nasty 40 yard + hook that I could not control any more. Working the ball was out of the question. Ball flights were either straight or sweeping hooks. The odd majestic draw mixed in.

Well, after hitting 20 or so ball, with the 755's. After the odd shank getting used to the new sticks I started smokin'em. Ended the sesion hitting the 4 iron. I figured that if I could hit the 4 iron consistenty, I could easliy adjust to the rest of the set. Well, let me tell you, by the end I was hitting high fades, low fades, straight balls and low and high draws, AT WILL! Distance was not spectacular, 190-205 with the 4 iron, but consistant! Something I have not done since my college days. If this sucess at the range is any indication of future sucess, you can't go wrong with these sticks!

Bought at Bob Martin's Golf in London Ontario, the best golf store in Canada

Titleist DCI and 804 OS

August 4, 2009

Reviewed by: Nick ,  Scratch Golfer

Titleist 755 irons

Summary:
Sold set of irons, very forgiving and very workable for the player who needs to shape the ball, give lots of spin with some of the shorter clubs but ptrovides a high launch with your long irons, havent switched since i purchased my set and i dont think i will have to for a while, worth the investment.