Titleist DCI 762 Irons Review

Titleist DCI 762

The new DCI 762 is the flagship of the player-proven DCI iron franchise. DCI 762 irons are high-performance blades with contemporary design technology. Their thin face design and a multi-piece carbon and metallized mylar cavity insert provide unparalleled feel, increased playability, and modern flight characteristics. The multi-layer, multi-material cavity insert provides "muscle-like" feel without any wasted cavity mass. The cavity insert features a woven graphite sheet in the lower part of the cavity to soften the impact area and provide enhanced feel.

More Products from Titleist  >>

August 23, 2013

Reviewed by: ap229 ,  Shoots in the 90s

DCI 762

Summary:
I am a player that trades around lots of clubs. I have had a lot of very good irons, drivers and putters. I guess that I keep looking for the magic clubs. These irons are the best that I've had. When I say the best that means they are the straightest and most easy to get yardages right. It has taken a long time to figure out that the offset in a lot of the Ping and Callaway irons are harder for me to keep on target. I hope that maybe I'm getting a little better.

Ping - ISI, Zing, Eye2, and G5
Callaway - GGB, Big Bertha Gold, X12
Taylor Made - Supersteel, Firesole
Mizuno,Cobra,Nike

August 13, 2010

Reviewed by: rockroller ,  Shoots in the 80s

DCI762

Summary:
What's not to like about these sticks. Look good, feel good, perform good. And, for the price you can pick up a very good set for now...well, that says it all. Easiest to hit long irons I have ever played.

Most Wilson Staff models late 70's to date, Ping G5, Callaway X-series, Hogan Apex.

April 7, 2010

Reviewed by: jace pickett ,  Shoots in the 70s

titlest dci 762

Summary:
i got these clubs when I was im 9th grade and i was a 90 shooter. after i learned to hit them i am now a 70's shooter i am going to gradute this year after four years I cant use any other club

April 7, 2010

Reviewed by: jace pickett ,  Shoots in the 70s

titlest dci 762

August 19, 2009

Reviewed by: bfrey64 ,  Shoots in the 80s

Titleist 762 DCI

Summary:
Great club!!! I have owned these for the last 7 years and I can't get away from these irons. Solid, great feedback, and workable. I am at least a club length longer then any other set I have owned. You can pick them up for a $100 on ebay, but they are hard to find!!!

Great!!! Needed a headcover and they sent one out right away, I had a new headcover in less then a week.

Mizuno T-zoid Pro, Ping Eye 2, Ping Zing