Titleist DCI 962 Irons Review

More Products from Titleist  >>

Review Abstract
"Great for sweet-spot hits," this baby "works the ball like a forgiving blade," but "mis-hits are harsh." "Fat shots end up short and thinned ones can run twice the intended distance" on this "attractive," "great feeling," "solid," "distance hitter." It's "better for low to mid handicappers," which explains why so many reviewers lamented that they "are not skilled enough to deserve them."

August 7, 2011

Reviewed by: TJMarr ,  Shoots in the 80s

Titleist DCi 962

Summary:
Just picked these up online for around $100. I used to play the DCI Black and found these to be comprable. Tried Callaways, but couldn't get used to the look. I find the DCI's nearly as forgiving and the feedback is entirely better. Good set of irons.

May 12, 2011

Reviewed by: brazilboiler11 ,  Shoots in the 80s

DCI 962

Summary:
Just got these clubs for $99.99 off ebay took em to the range to try them out. These are great clubs and I would recommened them to any one with a good repeatable swing. I used to play the DCI oversize + black until they were stolen from me this past month, i wont say the 962's improved my distance but the consistancy is incredible. I would probably give credit to the reduced offset in these clubs. If your thinking about moving into more of a gamer iron buy these's and give them time and work.

December 14, 2010

Reviewed by: jorge ,  Shoots in the 70s

dci 962

Summary:
love my dci 962 but the time to change shafts has come. mine presently have rifle 6.0 but they are starting to feel a bit heavy. any suggestions on how to lower 15-25 grams and wich tip to use

June 30, 2010

Reviewed by: Taylor84 ,  Shoots in the 70s

Titleist DCI 962

Summary:
Have used these clubs heavily for 10 years and still love them as much as new. Have changed the slightly heavier R400 shafts a few times, as well as the grips and they play the same again. Now considering selling them (2 - PW) for another identical set, only in better condition! Overall, an awesome combination of control, forgivness and feed back. Really sets the bar for 'the better players' cavity backs.

June 14, 2010

Reviewed by: wolfgang414 ,  Shoots in the 80s

Titleist DCI 962

Summary:
I have tried just about every iron on the market, from Srixons, Taylors, Callaways, Mizunos, aand this set is as good any of them for a fraction of the price. Just like all the other reviews say they work like a blade and have forgivness. I love the square toe on these and the set up. I've only played them from the start of this year and got them used however I've found them to be very accurate and can cut or draw them at will. For the money the best irons on the market if you have game to play them. This is my first review ever for any golf product that is how much I think of these irons, I wish I found them 10 years ago.

not needed