Tour Edge Bazooka Irons Review

In The Hole Golf

April 30, 2010

Reviewed by: Brian Wharton ,  Shoots in the 100s

Bazooka

Summary:
I have had Cobras, Calaways, and Nikes. This time I let my golf pro fit me for a set of irons. He fit me for a set of Tour Edge, and I MFed him for the first 3 holes of my first round with them. This is until I reolized I had not hit a bad iron shot all day. I love them, The best set I have ever had. I general shoot in the 100's, today I shot in the 90's.

That is my pro's problem.

Read Above.

September 9, 2003

Reviewed by: Peter Remondino ,  Shoots in the 90s , from Milwaukee, WI USA

350J Bazooka Irons

Summary:
After starting golf with a 32 handicap, finally decided quality new technology would start to help. Price vs. value CAN'T COMPARE! Extremely forgiving on mis-hits. Almost one club further across the board. Also have the Driver, 3 and 5. The Titanium 5 wood hits the ball like a ROCKET....and I'm currently a 19 handicapp. Look great at address and the low and back center of gravity get the ball in the air quick with a great trajectory. Will be playing these for a long time...and at $399, have alot left over for golf!

August 12, 2003

Reviewed by: pmh99 ,  Shoots in the 80s , from Costa Mesa, CA USA

Tour Edge 350J Irons

Summary:
I've been looking to elevate my game with a good set of custom clubs. I am 6-4 260 with an upright swing. I hate the fact that I've been settling for less than a perfect fit. I have experimented with many clubs and configurations to get a proper fit and finally was ready to break down and buy a pro-line set. I expected to get the Pings I've been looking at but I found the 350J instead.

Easy to set up at address good contact is rewarded with a high but penetrating ball flight which holds in a headwind. The construction of the club makes it feel like a forged iron soft and responsive, and you can work the ball as well. You will be about a club longer with every shot which takes some adjustment but is gratifying.

Tour Edge really gave me more for my money, I like the standard Winn grips and Rifle Steel Shafts in particular.

On the downside if you hit a bad shot the soft steel will let you know. I had a couple of stingers on my first round.

All concidered a great club for a reasonable price. If you can demo this club give it a chance before you spend more on a pro-line that isn't exactly right. I got my clubs built to my specs
1" over, 2° Upright, Mid grips, in 5 working days.

Have not needed it for this product but my experience with Tour Edge has been good.

Hawkeye Clones, Acer, Pinseeker TPW, Ping I3, Tour Model 3, Golden Bear Beginner Set.

May 27, 2003

Reviewed by: fiijohn ,  Shoots in the 80s , from Vernon Hills

Tour Edge 350J Irons

Summary:
I recently ordered a set of these Bazooka 350J's and, after playing several rounds with them, I think they're the best irons I've ever had. Great looking at setup, very forgiving on mis-hits, and feel great when you find the sweet spot. Get custom fit for best performance. Great clubs at a great price.

Haven't needed

Taylor Made Super Steel, Nicklaus

October 11, 2002

Reviewed by: Proball19 ,  Shoots in the 100s , from St. Louis

Tour Edge Bazooke 350J

Summary:
Forget the PING I3, FORGET the Callaway X-14. The Tour Edge 350J irons are the very best on the market... period! I swung these at my pro shop after my friend and golf pro suggested I give em a try. I bought them that moment and my Callaway X-14's went up for sale on E-bay!
You probably haven't heard of Tour Edge. The don't advertise like Callaway which means not many people recogize the name. And because not many people recogize the name, the 350J's are't the club to have if you're trying to show off in the clubhouse. But trust me on these! They have a lifetime warranty on the shafts. LIFETIME!!! They're realitively inexpensive and they play very long and forgiving!
I've never been so impressed with irons as the Tour Edge Bazooka 350J's. Just give em' a try and you'll fall in love too!
Good luck golfers!

Lifetime Warranty on the irons so I'll never have to buy another set again!

Callaway X-14 pro, Callaway X-14, Ping I3 O-size.