Tour Edge Woods Irons Review

Tour Edge Woods

From Tour Edge: The Iron-Wood features Tour Edge Golf's patented Lift-Off Sole. This amazing sole design gives you maximum forgiveness on long approach shots by minimizing turf drag. This allows the Iron-Wood to cut a shallower divot and offer you deadly accuracy from tight lies, heavy grass, and even fairway bunkers.

More Products from Tour Edge  >>

In The Hole Golf

May 2, 2007

Reviewed by: Larry E Sorenson ,  Shoots in the 80s

Tour edge geomax driver

Summary:
Tired of paying way to much money for the latest and greatest drivers? The Geomax may be the club for you. I hit this club just as good, if not better, than all the pricey big names at the launch monitor and now also at the golf course. Looks great, sounds great, quality grafalloy shaft that gets excellent distance off the tee.

Mizuno, Callaway, Taylormade and Ping

October 1, 2006

Reviewed by: otter2006 ,  Shoots in the 90s

Tour Edge Iron Wood #2

Summary:
I saw this club with a graphite shaft at Play it again Sports for $9.99. I often find under priced golf goodies there and immediately grabbed this club figuring it would be good for long approach shots from the rough. This is the best $10 I've ever spent, I hit this club 200-210 yards with a slight left to right draw. I was attacking greens that I normally hope to get close to with my Nike 18 degree CPR. This club is so easy and effortless to hit and it can really dig from the rough too. I need to find the #1 (15 degrees? - and #3) I lobve this club.

November 5, 2005

Reviewed by: Sneakylong ,  Shoots in the 80s

Tour Edge Jmax Bazooka Ironwoods

Summary:
I have tendonitis in my elbow and needed an iron with a wider sole that wouldn't dig in on fat shots. The Tour Edge Bazooka Jmax Ironwoods fit that bill. I now have the 4-AW and find these clubs very easy to hit and very forgiving. You can sweep them or (as I prefer) take a divot with these. I have gained a club in length and lowered my scores. And, my elbow is a lot happier. These clubs aren't pretty, but they work. They have the face of an iron with a blue blob behind it. IMHO Golf is a game where the ends justify the means. These clubs allow me to play better golf without hurting my elbow. If you can get by the looks and can check your ego at the door, these are worth a look for those who want to try an alternative to traditional irons. Some (as I) may find that hybrids aren't just for replacing your long irons with. I now have a whole bag full of hybrids and my game is a lot better for it.

April 3, 2005

Reviewed by: Dodger57 ,  Shoots in the 70s

Tour Edge Bazooka JMax Iron/Wood

Summary:
60 year old golfer here.

Been playing golf for over 35 years. Until 5 years ago my handicap was normally 7, even had it down to 5 at one time. I had by-pass surgery about 6 years ago and that is when my iron play began to suffer. Because of the 4 month lay-off I was forced to slow my swing down and then things really began to hit the skids. My handicap eventually went up as high as 14, during that time the iron play was absolutely terrible, just could not seem to make solid contact.

Recently I came accross an article that mentioned the Bazooka JMax Iron/Wood and how you could purchase the trial #6 iron/wood from Tour Edge to demo for only $45 with either steel or graphite shaft. So I decided to give it a try.

Needless to say these clubs have saved my golf game. I have a tendency to make a decending blow with the irons and these clubs thrive on a decending blow. They go very high a land very softly. I have since purchased the 5-PW in these Iron/Woods and could not be happier with their performance.

In the past couple months I have again lowered my handicap to 7 and even shot 75 yesterday. I would recommend these to anyone having difficulty with their iron play and would think tht the senior golfer would particularly benifit from giving them a try.

Highly recommend these iron/woods.

Brent

Excellent in every way.

Adams i-Wood

March 10, 2005

Reviewed by: pogodo ,  Shoots in the 90s

tour edge jmax bazooka iron woods

Summary:
I got the clubs about 6 months ago. I have been playing for about 3 years and up until the last month have not had any lessons. My best round was a 90 up to this point. I got these clubs because I tend to hit the ball fat, and I knew that these clubs with the rounded sole would easily glide through the turf. The clubs hit the ball very high and that is what they are designed to do. After getting a few lessons I think the ball is hit too high with these clubs. I think eventually I will replace them with some more traditional clubs, because I am just not comfortable with the ball flight. The clubs definitely hit the ball high. So if you have problems getting the ball airborne these are your clubs.

have not needed them, however you cant beat a lifetime warranty

knight clubs of the rack at sams club, nothing to brag about however my low round of 90 was with those clubs