Warrior Custom Golf EXT Irons Review

Warrior Custom Golf EXT

Extreme weighting technology (EWT) combined with maximum cone-shape technology (MCT) maximizes the center of gravity (COG), producing consistently greater distance and accuracy. Extreme back weighting (EBW) with copper weight insert increases moment of inertia (MOI), promoting more stability for exceptional forgiveness and workability. Slotline perimeter weighting gives you a bigger sweet spot for a straighter shot on off center hits. Progressive face thickness technology (PFT) provides maximum coefficient of restitution (COR) for barely legal distance.

More Products from Warrior Custom Golf  >>

June 28, 2013

Reviewed by: Utahkeith ,  Shoots in the 90s

Warrior Custom Golf Signature Series Irons

Summary:
I got these irons for $399. I have to tell you they out perform anything I have ever hit by far. As far as my level of play goes, I have to stick to the fundamentals as we all do, which goes to say I often don't so I flub a fair amount of shots which is no fault of the clubs, but my own. However when I do hit them correctly compared to any other sweet shots with other same irons, they out perform them by far. I get a more consistent shot, more accurate shot, the feel is MUCH BETTER, and the weight is way better distributed even compared to the major expensive brands in pro shops at the courses! I checked, the feel is not the same! Warrior Custom Golf is not a "Knock off" Club of major Brands, they are they're own brand and custom build each club to the buyer which is why they question you as to your play, shots, height and other, so they get a fairly accurate idea of how to build the clubs, and you get a year to have FREE ADJUSTMENTS for just the cost of shipping. They also repair clubs for free. I had one hybrid chip that I wanted fixed... No Problem and they payed the return shipping with some discussion about it.

They are great!