Wedgewood Golf Approach Clubs Irons Review

Wedgewood Golf Approach Clubs

Billed as "powerful hybrid technology" ...the WedgeWood offers the accuracy, trajectory and stopping power of an iron with the power and stability of a wood.

More Products from Wedgewood Golf  >>

August 14, 2015

Reviewed by: FORE! Play Golf Smithing ,  Shoots in the 80s

Silver

Summary:
I am a fitter and due to all the 'bunk' in the industry I do not sell new clubs nor do I have any association with any manufacturer. In my work I regularly have mid/high to high handicap golfers looking to correct their swing and fix their clubs.
I tell them there is no 'fix' to a club. So I got the Silver set from Wedgewood Golf to show my customers that there was indeed a set of clubs that they could hit, every time. They are amazed and I hope I have driven much traffic to the Wedgewood Golf company or will in the future. They hit like butter. You can only hit a bad shot if you try or just don't have a swing, which is imperative in this game. They are a no brainer, they work for everyone and are true hybrids. Not like a lot of mfgrs. claim theirs are. They are woods in reality.

You cannot ask for more from them if honesty and quick service is your goal. They have a quality product.

Nearly everything on the market that has been claimed to be a hybrid set of clubs.

May 13, 2010

Reviewed by: Norman ,  Shoots in the 80s

Wedgewood Originals

Summary:
Hitting the 34 degree, 38 degree and 44 degree club high and the shanks are gone from my game. I have a tendency to pull the 38 off target and push the 34. I like the originals over the Silver Series. I make better contact.

June 25, 2009

Reviewed by: Elaine Shigetomi ,  Shoots in the 100s

4 iron

Summary:
I love this club, it has saved me both in long grass and sand shots. the Best.

June 10, 2009

Reviewed by: Patti ,  Shoots in the 90s

Summary:
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this club. It has saved my butt more than a few times!!!

August 1, 2008

Reviewed by: Deerhunter49 ,  Shoots in the 90s

special 38 degree 7/ now selling

Summary:
I was researching golf clubs via internet/glof channel. I have been paying particular attention to the approach with irons and the divots made by pros. the 7 iron special by wedgewood has a leading edge, (f2), which creates a divot, lifts the ball and has it land pertty close to the the flag. I wish I would have researched more before I purchased my typical flat base irons. This technology will change the way most of us play golf. I agree with similiar posts if you struggle with iron shots, these clubs will help you lose 10-20 strokes. Take my advice and invest with at least the special 7 iron for $39.00. Then gradually get a 30%, and then a 22% and 40 % or some variation. I am going to as soon as I sell my callaways.