Wilson Pro Staff Multi-Metal 11 pc Set Graphite Irons Review

Wilson Pro Staff Multi-Metal 11 pc Set Graphite

More Products from Wilson  >>

April 19, 2011

Reviewed by: Fred ,  Shoots in the 90s

pro staff multi metal set

Summary:
I noticed a considerable upgrade from my previous set. The graphite shafts are good for some, but if you have a faster swing like me, it can result in slicing the ball. I would say this set is good for the average golfer, but if you want to tak e your game to the next level you will need a different set.

October 16, 2009

Reviewed by: pat nets ,  Shoots in the 80s

wilson pro staff mulit metal

Summary:
great set ! wanted to upgrade from my starter set and with these clubs im shooting in the eighties now my burners are on order so these were graet to me

November 1, 2006

Reviewed by: PuttsForShow ,  Shoots in the 90s

Wilson Pro-Staff Multi-Metal Set

Summary:
Got this cheap, new on Ebay, for my starter set. It's pretty good for beginners. The woods aren't bad, though I'd like a lower profile head on the 3. The hybrids are money, and the irons, with large heads and deep cavities, are forgiving. If you're starting out, you'll be able to find these at a good price and they'll probably work out well for you.

The problem is the shafts - they're weak, which is fine for slow swing speeds but once I got more confident and started swinging faster my trajectories became very unpredictable. I've upgraded everything to game-improvement clubs and the difference is incredible.

Didn't use

My new set:
Wilson DD5 10* Regular
Nike T-60 3W Regular
Nike Ignite irons Regular +1"

November 1, 2006

Reviewed by: PuttsForShow ,  Shoots in the 90s

Wilson Pro-Staff Multi-Metal Set

Didn't use

My new set:
Wilson DD5 10* Regular
Nike T-60 3W Regular
Nike Ignite irons Regular +1"

June 1, 2006

Reviewed by: austin ,  Shoots in the 90s

Wilson Mult-Metal Prostaff Set

Summary:
This was my starter set. Seemed fine, but when I actually went to get fitted for clubs they were the wrong club for me. The graphite shafts are appealing, but steel shafts are best for most golfers. The flex ended up causing me to slice.

MacGregor starter set. Have upgraded to Taylor Made Rac OS irons.