>>Reviews >> Putters >>

More Products from Arnold Palmer  >>

March 31, 2011

Reviewed by: stone5899 ,  Scratch Golfer

Arnold Palmer Original

Summary:
I stole this putter out of my dad's bag when I was thirteen and I have never putted better with anything else. I have fooled around with what was new every once in a while, like all gear heads do, but everyone I usually play with don't press as much when it's in my bag.

August 2, 2006

Reviewed by: wildfire89 ,  Shoots in the 100s

orginial arnold palmer putter

Summary:
The arnold palmer putter that I used was not only a big success but my lucky charm. I went golfing with my best friends and it did me very well on all the greens. As a joke I got my putter out when the hole was 130 yards away, and i hit the ball clear in the air and it rolled on the green just a couple feet away from flag. This is Amazing!

July 23, 2003

Reviewed by: Ben Robertson ,  Shoots in the 100s , from Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada

Arnold Palmer Original

Summary:
This is simply the best putter I have ever used. It is heavy, solid feeling, and deadly accurate. The biggest problem I have with it is having the confidence to stroke the ball firmly to the hole. One has a tendency to see little breaks and try to play them with a less-than-firm stroke. With this putter, it's amazing how a confident stroke right at the hole just seems to go in time after time. My putting has improved since going back to this old standby.

No experience

Ping Anser, Odyssey Rossie 2, Acushnet Bullseye

May 19, 2003

Reviewed by: Brian Murray ,  Shoots in the 70s , from Halifax,Nova Scotia,Canada

ARNOLD PALMER ORIGINAL

Summary:
Since I began playing the AP Original, my putting has improved. I have not used another putter since 1987. I have won local provincial events (eqivalent to state championships) and have been to 4 national champiopships.

I need a good quality putter cover to protect my Ap putter. I have had it re-chromed twice and need a cover. Pls help!

March 26, 2003

Reviewed by: nick ,  Shoots in the 70s

arnold palmer the original

Summary:
simply the best putter i have ever used...GREAT feel....i have never putted so well in my life. i used to be a sure 3-putt anywhere beyond 15ft (ouch) and now i am a sure 2 putt even from 50ft.
4 and 5 footers never seemed so easy. i love putting now