>>Reviews >> Putters >>

Bobby Grace Amazing Grace Putters Review

July 29, 2012

Reviewed by: Pete ,  Shoots in the 90s

Amazing-grace #50

Summary:
Have a Bobby Grace #50 putter never been used.
Use a Grace putter love it

December 16, 2008

Reviewed by: Allan ,  Shoots in the 70s

Bobby Grace Amazing Grace

Summary:
I have had this club for about 15 months and still love it. My avg putts per round is 1.8 and I play alot of golf. The black coating with white stripe give a great assistance to alignment. The feel is light which, for me, promotes a soft touch and exellent distance control. I have had multiple people ask to buy it from me but I think it will be with me for a bit longer.

no need

experimented with the macgregor version: the feel is simular but the alignment and setup is better on the original version.

May 7, 2008

Reviewed by: dobber99 ,  Shoots in the 80s

Bobby Grace Amazing Grace

Summary:
I had this putter for years collecting dust in my closet, the original Amazing Grace MOI 35", by Bobby Grace. I used the Titleist Scotty Cameron Futura with great success, until my head got bigger than puttting ability. I bought the Scotty Cameron Newport 2, big mistake. Zero forgiveness. I dusted off the Amazing grace had it converted to a mid-belly putter, and walla, out came an auto putter. During this time I had the futura, Newport 2, Odyssey 2 ball, taylor made Monza roza, and an old ping answer to test out head to head. Now each putter requires a certain stroke based on their design, but the Amazing grace was a clear winner. On off center hits, it still goes straight. Feel, more buttery than the Scotty Newport 2, Distance control superior to the rest tested based on my oppinion. Last game the putter got hot and yeilded 3 birdies, 2 from downtown with breaks. Honorable mention is the Taylor Made Monz Roza and the Scotty Cameron Futura. This is a hard putter to find nowadays even on fleebay. The new Mcgregor version does not even compare. Get the original with the red HSM insert, and have it fitted with the right weights and lenght.

Ping Anser, Zing, Lil-B; Scotty Cameron Futura, Newport 2; Odysey 2 ball, Taylor Made Monza Roza.

April 27, 2005

Reviewed by: vcella ,  Shoots in the 80s

PuttStraight

Summary:
I've purchased numerous training aids and this one tops them all. it works. great product. puttstraight.com

November 13, 2003

Reviewed by: Brian W ,  Shoots in the 80s

Amazing Grace MOI

Summary:
WOW! This putter puts a great roll on the ball. My distance control has increased dramatically. The long white line makes alignment easy and accurate.
The face remains square due to the balance of this putter. I would not recommend if you putt with a arched stroke. If you putt straight back and straight through, it is dead on. I have not played a better putter. Expensive, but worth every penny in my book.