>>Reviews >> Putters >>

Carbite ZH Cavity Back

More Products from Carbite  >>

May 28, 2002

Reviewed by: gv7405 ,  Shoots in the 90s

Summary:
I have tried a number of good putter but think this one is the best. I play a course with wickedly fat greens - this putter dis fairly straing,

Taylor Made Roho mallet, Odyssey Blade, Taylo made Knubbins, ctc..

November 5, 2001

Reviewed by: Sportsnut76 ,  Shoots in the 90s , from Marietta, OH, U.S.A.

Carbite ZH Putter

Summary:
Great Putter. Soft center really helps keep the ball straight. Takes a few rounds to get used to the softness, you need to hit it a little harder to get it to the hole. When you do get it down, it will take a few strokes off your game. Take it from me I did shoot 94/95's but since I got this putter and changed my golf grip a little, I'm now shooting around 90/92 with a few rounds in the 80's. It was a little expensive when i bought it a year ago but you can find it cheaper now.

September 10, 2001

Reviewed by: warren ,  Shoots in the 70s

Summary:
There isn't a better putter made. Inspires confidence and makes other putters feel like toys. I have the original with aluminum soft shaft and have never found a better flat stick.

July 23, 2001

Reviewed by: Brian ,  Shoot in the 80s , from PHX.

Summary:
A good feeling putter that has great distance control. The thing that makes this otherwise great putter average is it's lack of durability. The head is made from very soft metal and gets very marred very quickly. So much so that I stopped using it because it looked horrible to my eye.

ping, taylor made, carbite

June 26, 2001

Reviewed by: Tom ,  Shoot in the 80s , from Jacksonvile, NC

Carbite ZH Cavity Back

Summary:
I got my ZH in August 2000. The feel of the putter is excellent. Once I began working on putting practice, the rest fell into place. The ball moves true off the clubface and I feel very confident that I can get the ball down in one from 10-15 feet. A great putter. You can generally find it for $100 or less, which makes it an even better putter than the advertised price of $149.00. Working with this club has gotten me in the mid to upper 80s on a more consistent basis.