>>Reviews >> Putters >>

More Products from Delacruz Golf  >>

February 19, 2007

Reviewed by: Doyler ,  Shoots in the 70s

DELACRUZ BOLERO B2 PUTTER

Summary:
I purchased this putter on ebay from a seller (Larry) who is an authorized dealer for De La Cruz golf. The name did not register but the looks alone of this putter drew my attention.
After paying for the putter, the seller contacted me immediately to inform me that the insert had received a minor knock which resulted in a small mark appearing in the insert. As a result he insisted I take a full refund and sent me the putter from the United States for free.
Never before had I encounted such honesty from a seller of golf equipment.
Upon receipt of the putter I looked at the "damaged" putter. A tiny indent in the putter face was visible. I took it to the course that day and used it. I can honestly say, that the mark had no affect on the performance of this putter. It looks great, feels great and worked well for its new master. Putters in general take time to get used to, but this behaved well in my hands from the beginning.
If you come across any equipment belonged to De La Cruz, I insist you buy. Fantastic value, great looks and honesty from a company who value their customers. Not spending millions on advertising, just letting the products speak from themselves.
I will be buying again from the company, hoping to try a fairway wood at some point.
Thanks again Larry

Larry, authorized seller, proper gentleman. This man will not disappoint you, I live in Ireland, over 4000 miles away, and his service was second to none.

"zeroinonthis" is the seller name on ebay if this helps.