>>Reviews >> Putters >>

Mizuno TPM-4 Putters Review

Mizuno TPM-4

Perimeter cavity back weighting for stability at impact Slightly more center shafted design

More Products from Mizuno  >>

July 29, 2007

Reviewed by: Mark ,  Shoots in the 70s

mizuno tp mills tp4

Summary:
I bought this putter this weekend and played 3 rounds with it already. super soft feel, the grip is a bit small as others have mentioned and I am going to swap it out. wished I would have discovered this earlier.

January 27, 2004

Reviewed by: ploya ,  Shoots in the 80s , from Hemet, CA

TP Mills 4

Summary:
I received a 2-ball putter a few months ago and loved it for about 3 weeks. Very easy inside 10 feet, but outside that, just dreadful. No touch at all. Just put the TP Mills #4 in my bag and have used it for 3 rounds. First impression, very heavy with a buttery soft feel. I can't imagine ever needing another putter. Makes it very easy to get a good feel on longer putts and lines up well enough to be consistent close to the hole. Overall, I highly recommend this putter to anyone who wants a putter that maximizes feel and craves a good solid forged blade. Hit'em well.

Haven't needed any.

Ping B60, Odyssey 2-ball DFX, Odyssey White Hot #5.

August 8, 2001

Reviewed by: Andrew ,  Shoot in the 70s , from South Beloit, IL

TMP 4

Summary:
This putter has a great feel to it, similar to the Scotty Cameron Studio Design, for half the price. Is certainly a great buy, has a very heavy, and soft feel, but still solid.

None

January 10, 2001

Reviewed by: Tom ,  Shoot in the 80s , from Houston

TP Mills 4

Summary:
Same as previous reviews. I am convinced that this putter is without question the best value out there. If I don't sink the putts - it will not be the putter's fault. A+ for this product.

Odyssey, Wilson

August 23, 2000

Reviewed by: Phil Flo ,  Shoot in the 80s , from Columbia, South Carolina USA

mizuno tpm-4

Summary:
This putter has extra feel and control. If you change from one putter to the next, you will naturally have to get used to the new putter. But once you get used to this putter, IT WORKS. Distance control is a plus. Starting the ball on line is a plus. However, for me, the grip was something I could not get used to because I am used to a larger and more square grip on my putters (ie. Ping grips). Therefore, all I had to do was replace the grip and it putts ten times better than my Ping. I highly recommend this putter considering the bang for the buck.

Ping