>>Reviews >> Putters >>

Odyssey Black Series Putters Review

Odyssey Black Series

Callaway Black Series Tour Design Putter The Callaway Black Series Tour Design Putter is the result of extensive work between the Odyssey design team and Tour players like Phil Mickelson and Ernie Els. The Black Series Tour Designs Putters are precisely-crafted and milled, featuring a new look while providing the soft feel demanded by the best players in the world. A.R.T. (Advanced Roll Technology) is achieved through multi-material construction. A urethane dampening layer is subtly placed betwe

More Products from Odyssey  >>

Web Address
Information Added By

In The Hole Golf

June 20, 2012

Reviewed by: Barry ,  Shoots in the 70s

Odyssey black series tour 1

Summary:
I'm a bit of a putter connoisseur and was able to get this putter at a decent price. Great weight in the head and very smooth feel off the blade. I call it black magic because it is money. With the heavier weight, you can't get yippy with it. I put a larger Lamkin grip on it and now I'm deadly on the greens. A few more rounds and this baby will be paid for with bet winnings. I encourage you to try one.

Ping, Taylormade, other Odyssey putters

December 12, 2011

Reviewed by: George ,  Shoots in the 70s

Black Series #1

Summary:
Have used a lot of differnt putterstyles, and when I tried the Black Series #1 I knew I had found a putter I can sticck with .. It has great feel, easy to align, great weight, and super looks ... just love it ... handicap has come down as I have'nt had a 3 putt in over a year.

May 21, 2010

Reviewed by: Nick ,  Shoots in the 80s

Odyssey Black #2

Summary:
Probably the smoothest anser style putter I've ever used. This price point is high, but the performance is flawless. The club sets up very well at address and instills immediate confidence from any part of the green, ie lag and fringe. Putting is my favorite part of the game, and I was immediately sold on this putter, which can now be purchased at a reasonable price.

Former putter was a Yes! Callie.

February 21, 2010

Reviewed by: kyle bacon ,  Shoots in the 80s

odyssey black series

Summary:
i think the outter is very reliable and also a very nice feel it is a great putter to use on fast green and is a great looking putter.

scotty cameron

February 1, 2010

Reviewed by: whitworth81 ,  Shoots in the 70s

Black series #1

Summary:
I have played Ping putters most of my life. Decided for a change and went to the Odyssey black series #1. Similar to my Ping #4. I really like this putter. It rolls the ball better toward the hole. It also seems to go more past the hole, then being short of the hole. And if your short of the hole, you never have a chance to score low.

Ping putters