>>Reviews >> Putters >>

Odyssey Rossie Blade Putters Review

Odyssey Rossie Blade

Stronomic insert to provide even more forgiveness and better feel during play.

More Products from Odyssey  >>

February 13, 2007

Reviewed by: mmisoc@gmail.com ,  Shoots in the 80s

Odyssey Rossie Blade

Summary:
I keep coming back to this putter. It is simply the best putter I have used.

I is face balanced, solid and easily swings on a plane. I find it easier to use and get much more consistence distance than with some of the mallets.

They are hard to find. If you can get one - I would. I own two. I'm sure there are equally good putters, this is just the best I have found for me.

February 19, 2005

Reviewed by: playsintexas ,  Shoots in the 90s

Odyssey Rossie Blade

Summary:
very nice putter - great feedback - making more long putts - short puts are very good as well - heavy and well balanced - bought used for less than 40 bucks in great shape at golfsmith - put a new grip on it and it like brand new - very nice feel on fast and slow greens -

notneeded

odessy DFX - very nice also - STX - burrows Mac -

May 2, 2004

Reviewed by: Indianagolfer ,  Shoots in the 90s

ODYSSEY DUAL FORCE ROSSIE BLADE PUTTER

Summary:
Honestly , the best putter I have ever used. I just sold my Ping Isopur2 on Ebay for 70.00 and have NO REGRETS ! The Ping was an overall nice putter , but the ODYSSEY ROSSIE BLADE has been a major improvement on my putting game. When I first played it , I thought it seemed rather on the heavy side , but it is designed that way to help with an easy balanced swing preventing the head from twisting at impact. This club feels smoothe from the backswing all the way through my follow through , the balance is uncomparable to anything I have ever played . I find that the aiming lines on the club act almost as a scope ( so to speak ) , lining up your puts become effortless once you have had a few chances to practice with it. Overall , if your are in the market for a low priced putter with high dollar accuracy , this is definitely one worth checking out !

Have not used them so far !

There's no comparison to my knowledge , exspecially for the price.

June 25, 2003

Reviewed by: jbutlercpa ,  Shoots in the 90s , from Golden Valley, MN

Odessey Rossie Blade

Summary:
Best damn putter I've ever used. Sets up great and the three alignment lines gives you great confidence over the ball. The heavy head allows the club to swing naturally through the ball with minimum effort.

I've never lagged the ball so well and made so many 10 to 20 feet putts. If you can find one, get it. You won't have to worry about 3 putting any more.

Haven't had to use them.

Dual Force Rossie, Dual Force Rossie II

January 11, 2003

Reviewed by: Andrew ,  Shoots in the 80s , from Ft.Lauderdale

Odyssey Rossie Blade

Summary:
Well, we all know putting is the place you score in. This putter is a great piece of work. It has a real heavy head and has that great insert which makes the feel even better. I'm 15, i can drive 300 yards, but the putter really can put the icing on your scores cake!

none