>>Reviews >> Putters >>

Callaway Golf

July 25, 2010

Reviewed by: divotdan ,  Shoots in the 90s

Odyssey White Hot Sabertooth

Summary:
THis putter has excellent feel,balance, and touch. Before I bough it, I was having trouble getting long putts close and holing short putts. The Sabertooth played with the Bridgestone B300RXS ball is the perfect combination for lowering one's score.

October 20, 2009

Reviewed by: Callum Tompkins ,  Shoots in the 70s

Odyssey #9

Summary:
affter trying out quite a few putters i found that this was the one, the balance and the feel are superb and it looks pretty sexy as well! i would recomed this to anyone,

June 21, 2009

Reviewed by: jsebio ,  Shoots in the 80s

White Hot XG #1

Summary:
I have tried about five different putters before I finally purchased an Odyssey. I tried a Nike, Taylormade, Cleveland and a few no name brands. The Odyssey is by far the best. The white hot insert does two things, it keeps the ball on line, and keeps it distance on a mis-hit. About 3 months after using this putter many people I have played with commented on how much better my putting has become. I have had many 30 putt rounds with this putter. I know a few guy's who have chosen these putter's over Cameron's, that alone speaks volumes about how nice these putter's are.

Never used.

White hot #2 Center Shaft

November 14, 2008

Reviewed by: cgcope ,  Scratch Golfer

Odyssey White Hot XG #9

Summary:
Wow! Absolutely The very very best putter I have ever had in my bag it is almost hard tt miss putts with this thing. I have been putting with blade putters all my life. I have had a couple Cleveland blade putters the design by model, a tileist putter that was also similar to the 8802's. I had Red X right before I switched to the odyssey 877 which is their 8802 version which I have to say is an awesome putter too. But enough I got this #9 which I had been wandering into golf stores for a while and putting with one and man I just kept making them, they're easy to line they sit nice and I figured it was a fluke but I wanted one. Then I found one that was 33 inches and man I am rolling the rock again making Bombs and making everything inside 6 feet. Now if I would just take time to work on the rest of my game, I could play this game again the way I use to. This putter has made me want to play again I'm telling you if you cant putt with this thing your never gonna be able to putt. I hope I dont live to regret leaving this review I feel like I let a secret out the bag. No wonder Phil can putt!

No Need Probably would just go find another 33inch #9 not a fan of the Odyssey or Callaway Customer service

Designed by Cleveland putter. Titleist blade. Ping pal. Scotty Cameron Red X

July 1, 2008

Reviewed by: natorgator25 ,  Shoots in the 90s

odeyssy white hot #1

Summary:
I bought this because I just could not find my line with my old taylormade nubbins. With this I find my line more often than not. I dropped 10 strokes because I could actually line it up on line and no longer 3 what seemed to be on every hole. The grip on this is amazing. The weight and balance is out standing I no longer sway side to side like with the old one. I have tried other odyssey's and they are all great especially the 2 ball mallet. This is they only mallet I can hit consistanly on line. All of their putters have the same grip but they come in different colors but the same never less.

none