>>Reviews >> Putters >>

Ping ISO Force Series Putters Review

Ping ISO Force Series

50 6-sided pixels made of high grade aluminum arranged within a cavity in the face of the putter and milled flat. The body is made from manganese bronze which is given a non-glare antique bronze finish.

More Products from Ping  >>

November 10, 2011

Reviewed by: Gert Wolters ,  Shoots in the 80s

Ping B60F

Summary:
I always liked them, but found them too expensive. You don't see them much on sale anywhere until recently I found one on ebay. That was it, and cheap too! It puts better than any of the new ones. It is stable, you get good feed back, it looks good, it is not blinding you in the sun. It saves me two puts every round!

no experience

My Day, Zing, Anser, Kushin, Cushin (all manganese bronze), Eye2, Sedona2, G5i UG-Le, Frankly Frog.

June 19, 2008

Reviewed by: teamscout2007 ,  Shoots in the 80s

Ping Anser 2F Isoforce Putter

Summary:
I played 3 years with the Odyssey 2-Ball Tour Putter and close putts (2 feet in)were easier than with the this putter, however I sink more longer putts with the Ping Anser 2F putter without a doubt. My golf pro worked with me using both putters and it wasn't even close. I shot in the high 80's so I do not get to see alot of those 3 foot putts on in. I would recommend this putter to high handicappers, who do not putt alot. The club is consistant and very forgiving and the weighted insert gets you to the hole everytime!

Never used them

Odyssey 2 Ball Putter Tour Series.

December 30, 2003

Reviewed by: coolhandluke0_5 ,  Shoots in the 80s

Ping anser f ti pixel insert

Summary:
I have putted with an old anser for as long as I can remember. I liked the looks of this putter but was hesitant about the insert. I noticed that Chris Dimarco used this same putter so I gave it a try. This putter has more feel and is more consistent than any cameron putter you can put in your hands.

Haven't had to deal with customer service as of yet.

odyssey
never compromise

December 14, 2003

Reviewed by: Richard ,  Shoots in the 90s

Ping Anser 2F Isoforce

Summary:
This is the manganese-bronze model with the aluminium pixels. I was finding my Ping Zing 2 felt too hard with 2-piece balls, while my Never Compromise Alpha 2 was soft, but vague (hard to get distance right). The Isoforce Anser is a nice compromise and not at all vague like the Alpha 2, so distance control is good. I'm not sinking any more short putts, but that's my fault (yips). Probably I will change the grip as it's not up to the quality of the rest of the putter.

Haven't used them.

Never Compromise Alpha 2
Ping Zing 2
Ping Pal
Acushnet Bullseye

February 18, 2003

Reviewed by: drive4do ,  Shoots in the 80s

Ping Anser F Ti-Ni pixels insert

Summary:
I would like to share a piece of information to Ping fans out there. Ping had made a small numbers (couple thousands) of the Titanium-Nickel insert Isoforce until they had to discontinue it because of cost. A lot of these went to the pros, and some were for retail (the one that has a serial number stamped on the face). The insert area is larger than the aluminum or copper-insert models. Ti-Ni is also called Nitinol. It has the highest damping coefficient among all metals including pure nickel, manganese bronze, except pure magnesium. Aluminum is bad, and copper is too heavy.
I've been hunting for one of these for a long time on eBay. The new ones always went for $150 or more. I've noticed lately a few are popping up for auction. I finally got one for myself. I got it for dirt cheap, but I can't tell you why to protect the seller's privacy. The model I got is Anser F, and I swear it feels even better than any Cameron I've tried. If you want one, you'd better start hunting before it will get real expensive.

Ping Scottdale Nickel, Ping Ally, Titleist Cameron Newport, Ping Isopur