>>Reviews >> Putters >>

More Products from Ping  >>

January 25, 2014

Reviewed by: Said ,  Shoots in the 80s

Ping PAL 2 BeCu

Summary:
Best putter I ever bought. I bought it in 1994. I am still using it.

December 10, 2013

Reviewed by: whynotme ,  Shoots in the 80s

Ping Pal 2 BeCu

Summary:
Excellent putter. I had one of these many years ago, and have had most of the Ping and other brands since. About a year ago, I found the BeCu Pal2 used in a local golf shop. I cleaned it up, put on a new grip, and began using it. My putting has been improved and very consistent since. My golfing buddies laugh at me, using an old light putter, but they all want to try it by the end of the round. The balance, look, and feel are all fantastic. I have found this putter to be the best blade-style putter i have used.

30 different putters over the last 5 years - Titleist, Ping, Guerin Rife, Wilson, Yes, Carbite, etc. Yes, I tend to blame my game on the equipment and not myself.

December 5, 2013

Reviewed by: robert ,  Shoots in the 70s

ping pal2 putter

Summary:
quite frankly this is one of the best kept secrets in golf. do not be fooled by the age of this putter scotty camrons are nice but really can a 300 dollar putter benefit you if you 2 dollar putting stroke? THIS PUTTER ON THE OTHER HAND HAS A BUILT IN STROKE IF YOU ARE ABLE TO TAKE IT BACK AND PULL IT THROUGH THIS IS FOOL PROOF.

Seriously you cannot go wrong with this one guys this is a diamond in the rough. i would not reccomend this to any one that you are playing against because you will be giving away ADVANTAGE MAN.

October 27, 2008

Reviewed by: nobski ,  Shoots in the 70s

ping pal 2 putter

Summary:
This is the second Ping Pal 2 I have owned the 1st got stolen and i just had to go and buy another right away its the best putter i have owned and believe me i have owned a lot..

Anser & zing

November 14, 2007

Reviewed by: Mr. McGavin ,  Shoots in the 80s

Ping Pal 2

Summary:
I've tried a lot of putters, and I have to say that with the exception of the Titliest Scotty Cameron this is hands down the best putter around.

I prefer the traditional blade design and this is a great putter. Solid feedback, good speed control. The only complaint I might have is that it's a bit light, but that adds to the great touch on this putter. It will take some getting used to, but once you've got your speed control down, it's the smoothest putter around.

Given that any Cameron putter will run you around $300 or so retail, and the Pal2 can be had for around $20-30 on eBay it's not really a contest.

a 5 star putter for less then $50.

Various Titliest Scotty Cameron's, Ping A blade, Anser, Taylor Made Rossa.