>>Reviews >> Putters >>

More Products from Ping  >>

August 21, 2016

Reviewed by: TimL ,  Shoots in the 80s

Ping Pal 4

Summary:
I purchased the Pay 4 when I replaced a Bullseye in 1986. In a short while I became one of the best putters in my group of friends. I've more ten times, played with bunches of groups and continue to be one the best putters in my groups. The Pal 4 has excellent ballance, rolls the ball great and is very easy to line up. I've gone through several sets of irons and woods, but have always keep my orignal Pay 4. In fact last year, I bought another one on Ebay, replaced the grip and now have two identical putters. I keep the new one in a second set of clubs that I loan out when I have visitors in town. Everyone says they love it. I have 3 other new putters in my closet that I won in putting tournaments. After a bunch of years, they are now going up for sale.

January 5, 2009

Reviewed by: Ashley ,  Shoots in the 80s

Ping Pal 4

Summary:
Ping putters styling don't suit all tastes, and the Pal 4 is no exception. It's a nice enough design, though somewhat elongated.

The beauty of this putter lays in its' balance. It's on the heavy side which lends itself to a steady & smooth stroke. Readily available on e-bay for under $50. If you can find one in good condition, they're worth their weight in gold.