>>Reviews >> Putters >>

More Products from Ram  >>

November 19, 2013

Reviewed by: Schadenfreudian ,  Shoots in the 80s

RAM Zebra Putter

Summary:
Although putting has been a strong point of my game, this RAM Zebra blade-type putter allows accurate alignment to the pin. From 30 feet in I've been deadly LOL. I usually two-put within that distance, so this putter has helped me knock off at least five strokes an outing. Love the feel of the grip, the weight and balance.

August 21, 2013

Reviewed by: ap229 ,  Shoots in the 90s

Zebra

Summary:
To start I will say that I am a club trader, always looking for that magic club. I know there's such thing but I keep looking. Have had a lot of putters, eight Camerons, several Pings, and a few Odyssey's and this as good as any. My favorite's are Cameron Newport mid-slant, Odyssey white hot #5 and this old Zebra. I got this so cheap, seven dollars, I will try to pick up another when I run across one.
Why I like. Easy alignment, good feel and feed back, and forgiving. Didn't think one putter could be all that. Don't want to say best but as good as I have used, and that is good.

March 17, 2011

Reviewed by: m. lewis ,  Shoots in the 90s

ram zebra putter

Summary:
I love this putter.

I've been playing about a year. A buddy of mine who has been for 40+ years had this putter in his bag for 10 years. He just upgraded to a scotty cameron, and gave me this putter.

Its totally changes my game. I'm not scared of 10-15 footers anymore.

This will be staying in my bag for years

May 10, 2009

Reviewed by: Terry S. Britner ,  Shoots in the 70s

Zebra mallet head putter

Summary:
I have used many putter over the 45 years I have played golf. The Zebra mallet head is the best by far. There are four reasons why. First let me say I always hated mallet headed putters. But, I will play anything that helps me play better. I have put in all the weight I can in the head. This helps to take my hands out of the putt and helps me to shoulder putt. I won't even look at another putter that is not FACE BALANCED, to me with a pendulim stroke that is the most important feature. It helps keep your stroke on line, and doesn't depend on your hands to keep the head square at impact. Second most important item, the lines are simple and really help you align your putts, mostly because they are, front to back very long lines, the longer the better for alignment. The feed back on feel is great, the soft putter inserts or heads do not transfer the feel to you hands. This is very simlar to playing cast irons or forged irons. The cast doesn't transfer the feel, forged irons do. For these reasons, I will always look for a better putter, but for the last 25 years or so the ZEBRA has always beat out the competiton.

never needed them

Tear drop, Odessey, arnold palmer blade, many many pings....never heavy enough

August 13, 2006

Reviewed by: Pky6471 ,  Shoots in the 90s

Ram Zebra putter

Summary:
As I reported earlier, I love this putter. Last month a new Golf Galaxy store opened here and it had a deal that I could not pass it up: This brand new Ram Zebra putter for $14.95 with a grip of your choice. So they cut its shaft (1" shorter for my 5'6" height) and regripped with Winn grip , all for $14.95... Now I have 2 Ram Zebra and am OK for the rest of my golf life.

My putting game is much better now with the shaft length that fits me. If you want to spend $75-100 for Hi-tech putter then it's OK with me, This putter has served me very very well