>>Reviews >> Putters >>

Ray Cook Blue Goose 3 Putters Review

December 30, 2008

Reviewed by: stealth8488 ,  Shoots in the 80s

Ray Cook Blue Goose 3 35" putter

Summary:
I won this putter in an Ebay auction for $13.01. The first impression I had when I took it out of the box was it being a solid feeling, good looking putter. Looks do not put the ball in the hole, but it is good for the golfer's own head game. I like the heavy feel of the putter head,it makes for a good pendulum stroke. After just a few putts on my practice green I can tell you the feel and roll it creates on the ball is perfect, very well balanced. This putter is definitely a superb buy for the money and you will not be disappointed with this putter being in your bag. I'm going to recommend this putter to my golfing friends.

Super fast shipping.

November 5, 2008

Reviewed by: Bill ,  Shoots in the 80s

Ray Cook Blue Goose 3

Summary:
I had always wanted to have a Ping B60 type of putter, a half mallet head style.
Ran across this Ray Cook Blue Goose 3 and just could not resist it for the quality they offer at the lower asking price.
Took it out today the first time and after a few holes it worked very well for me.
No disappointment for me here. It's a great quality putter for what I paid for.

June 26, 2008

Reviewed by: Frank Mc Gowan ,  Shoots in the 90s

Ray Cook Blue Goose 3

Summary:
This is one great putter. The feel and balance are right on. Looks dont put the ball in the hole but this is a very good looking putter as well. I was impressed with it and my friend asked to give it try. His response was "wow"!

Own about 8 putters. All are medium sized mallets. This is my favorite.

May 12, 2008

Reviewed by: vetpathologist ,  Shoots in the 80s

Ray Cook Blue Goose 1

Summary:
I normally do not take the time to write a review, but I was compelled to do so after I played with the Blue Goose 1. If you like blade putters, this should be in your bag if you have a traditional putting style. I have played with a Cameron putter, and this is almost on par with them for a fraction of the cost. This is not for people who like mallets and for people who lay the putter head flat on the green. Get one on Ebay.

Scotty Cameron, Odyssey (XG7, 2 ball), Never Compromise

February 25, 2003

Reviewed by: PL ,  Shoots in the 90s , from Glen Allen

Blue Goose

Summary:
I got this putter from my friend, who just wanted to make some extra space for his new clubs. So I brought the Blue Goose(at $15) and other few good bargains from him. I installed a new Winn pistol style grip on the Blue Goose and it became my favorite putter. I don't know the details about this putter but I like the black color and it gives me tons of confidence.
This is going to be the 4th year that I am playing this putter and I have no desire to swith it.

My buddy practically gave it to me. I had it for a month before I paid him.

Mizuno TPM 2