>>Reviews >> Putters >>

TaylorMade Rossa CGB Fontana Putters Review

TaylorMade Rossa CGB Fontana

Precision-cast from 304 stainless-steel alloy, the TaylorMade Rossa Sport putter boasts Dual Titallium inserts in the face and back cavity that provide crisp feel and feedback and keen distance while the strategically positioned center of gravity creates optimum launch conditions for superior roll. CGB technology positions the putter's center of gravity low and back deep, delivering improved launch conditions for smoother, better roll.

More Products from TaylorMade  >>

March 30, 2011

Reviewed by: scoper53 ,  Shoots in the 70s

Taylormade Rossa Fontana

Summary:
Great putter! When I first tried it at the golf shop that I purchased it, I sank 10 of my first 15 putts from approx: 14 ft. and the other 5 were within a foot. Wow!
Just a great feel! The grip feel is awesome.

Great putter!

July 9, 2010

Reviewed by: rory ,  Shoots in the 70s

fontana

Summary:
hi im 13 and play of 8,
I used to have a odesey red hot putter wich was lovely don't get me wrong but this wow. I have ried this putter many of times and have loved it I only bought it 2 months ago and I am loving it putting everything 12 footers in every time love rossa putters keep making them!!

Pro shop excellent help and loads of time spent

scotty cameron newport
oddesy red hot
I think the ping anser KARSTEN

June 15, 2009

Reviewed by: coolerdave ,  Shoots in the 90s

Taylor Made Rossa Fontana

Summary:
I had totally lost my feel and direction using my previous blade style putter (of 10+ years),,, and figured perhaps a new putter would help ... picked one up at Dick's Sporting Goods for 119 .. 36 putts on the fisrt 18 played with it (didn't even hit the putting green) .. then 34.. the best 9 14 putts .. I tried out a few really nice ones before buying this but it is very easy to line up ddn't miss a 3 footer all day.. and the roll is awesome.. I bnever paid more tan 30 dollors for a putter in my life but I am glad I bought this one.

Blicks Sporting Goods in est Covina was really helpful

May 23, 2009

Reviewed by: adamt123 ,  Shoots in the 70s

fontana

Summary:
great putter. amazing feel and distance control. lies well when resting behind ball and helps put a nice stroke on it.

2 ball
red x(3)

August 15, 2005

Reviewed by: jjloans ,  Shoots in the 70s

Standard Fontana Rossa

Summary:
My Fontana has only one sight line (Standard) This is one sweeeet putter. Great lines, easy to line up, great feel, super distance control, great factory grip, and a beauty to look at! Head cover a bit goofy on the fit, no biggy. Love it!

NA

Cameron Newport 2, 2 ball DFX (nice), Futura (eccch!) Never Comp (never again) Ping (all)