>>Reviews >> Putters >>

Titleist Scotty Cameron Putters Review

Titleist Scotty Cameron

More Products from Titleist  >>

Review Abstract
Golfers claim the Titleist Scotty Cameron provides “the softest feel ever.” This “exquisite” putter boasts “balance” and “great weight.” Enthusiasts say it rolls the ball “straight” and “truer” than most putters on the market, and is “easy to line up” and “keep on line.” It’s “expensive,” but “well worth the money.”

August 4, 2012

Reviewed by: Marshall Hancock ,  Shoots in the 70s

Newport 2 TeI3

Summary:
Learned to play with old anser style putter so I love the setup. Mine plays at 35". My only complaint was the original finish and rusting. I had it refinished in nickel. Its a little shiney now in sunlight but the absolute best putter Ive used. It helped me play and pass my Player Ability Test this week. Any decent golfer that putts well will benefit from this club. I want to get a newer Newport 2.6 to test but will never sell my TeI3. It was bent 2° flat and has custom headstamping from custom shop. Wasn't a fan of stock grip but after swapping, my 1 putts per round greatly improved. I use a Tigershark grip now but want a newer SC midsize but at the prices they want, Im sticking to the Winn or Tigershark. Great club and in my opinion, anyone who doesn't like probably putts poorly with other flat sticks as well. This was my first custom fitted club and dont see it going anywhere. I may also try a black mist and Circa 62 but still love the current gamer. Beautiful club and feels great.

Customer Service was great. Built and modified my putter to my specs. Fast turn around and reasonable pricing

PING Anser, Ping Blackwood, Tour Odyssey Black, Newport 2 Pro Platinum, Cleveland Classic Black 1.5&2, Ping half mallet, Odyssey Mallet. 2 different Bettinardis, T.P. Mills for Mizuno. Tried everything from 33-35". None compared.

November 30, 2011

Reviewed by: herbsewell ,  Shoots in the 80s

Scotty Cameron TeI3 Teryllium Santa Fe

Summary:
I take it all back. I bought a SC TeI3 Teryllium Santa Fe Scotty Cameron by Titleist back in June of 2011 and I love it. I could care less how well I do with it. It is like owning a Bugatti Veyron Supersport, Aston Martin DB9, McLaren F1, or a Ferrari 458 Italia. People pull me aside and ask if they can have a test drive with it. Then after a small fee, I let them. Picked this one up at a used golf store for a steal. This sat on the used rack for a week! Can you believe it? The ones on ebay are over $300 to begin with. It is the putter I have always wanted. No, I think that I putt better with it. I am so thankful that I found it. Nothing better than wearing a tee shirt, jeans, and pumas with my Teryllium on the practice green.

I can get it refinished for $200.00.

Cleveland Designed By, Bobby Grace DCT Palma Ceia, Acushnet Bulls Eye, etc.

August 3, 2011

Reviewed by: dan ,  Scratch Golfer

scotty cameron

Summary:
this putter is unbelieveable! if anyone thinks the scotty cameron is trash then their putting is awful. i got it for my 14 birthday(back when i was shooting in the 80s) aand i wouldnt trade it for anything. i just got a new set of clubs and i am taking every thing out of my bag except scotty! i wouldnt trade it for any putter on the market.

January 12, 2009

Reviewed by: flintlock ,  Shoots in the 80s

Studio Select

Summary:
Nice club, but over priced. Not balanced in the way I like.

I can putt as well with my Bullseye heavy blade, which I've had for years. If you play on both bent grass and burmuda, it's not the best choice.

Not used.

Bullseye heavy blade, Taylormade Cb.3, Odyssey Two Ball center shaft (personally balanced this club in my shop and is by far my favorite)!

June 17, 2008

Reviewed by: jjloans ,  Shoots in the 70s

Newport 2 Oil Can

Summary:
Best putter I have ever used. I have gone through many. many putters, and this is it. Still a little spendy, but it is well worth the cost. Great feel, alignment, balance, distance control... everything. A classic. A long term keeper. The previous reviewer is suffering form IBS, BHP, COPD and, probably... HIV.

NA