>>Reviews >> Putters >>

In The Hole Golf

August 4, 2014

Reviewed by: Ben ,  Shoots in the 80s

Yes! Tracy fc

Summary:
First full round, shot 5 shots under my handicap. Only had two 3 putts when I normally would have 4 plus. Didn't feel the need to go for the flag because I felt that I just had to hit the green and at worse I would have a two putt. This took the pressure off my irons and I have never hit my irons so well. This in turn took the pressure off my drive. I still drove real crap but it didn't get to me the way it normally would because I knew my shot into the green could be 20 feet off and I was still a good chance at holeing it. Never had more birdie opportunities and it's because the confidence this putter gives me helps my whole game, not just putting. Distance control, forgiveness, feedback on poorly struck putts without the punishment, heavy head really helps judge weight and length of stroke,I could go on.

Taylormade. Odyssey. Nike.

October 8, 2009

Reviewed by: deetsal ,  Shoots in the 70s

triffiny

Summary:
worst putter i have ever felt or used. been playing for 40 years, don't beleive the hype,

April 12, 2009

Reviewed by: Alex S ,  Shoots in the 80s

Yes! Golf Tracy

Summary:
I have used more expensive putters but this putter offers very good roll - among in the best in my opinion. Very well weighted and balanced. I believe Retief Goosen once used this putter (US Open?) but not sure. Regardless, a fantastic putter.

Never used.

All of the big names.

August 27, 2008

Reviewed by: Boulder ,  Shoots in the 80s

YES Tracy

Summary:
Perfect fit and balance for an upright straight back-and-through putting stroke. I have become a believer in what a face-balanced putter has done for my putting game. This putter also encourages getting the hands out and up and over the ball moreso than other putters. Most likely the best lag putter and best putter I've used for the short par savers in my 40 years of golfing.

Have not had to use

September 2, 2007

Reviewed by: dfirca ,  Shoots in the 80s

Tracy

Summary:
I've tried many putters and could not find a single one that produced a better roll than the Yes. The ball rolls much sooner and does not stray off line unless a really bad stroke is applied. The feel is amazing and the more upright lie angle as compared to other putters makes it easy to position your eyes directly above the ball. Highly recommended.

Haven't had to use them yet.

Scotty Cameron, Taylor Made Rossa, Odyssey XG, Ping, Never Compromise, Nike