>>Reviews >> Putters >>

In The Hole Golf

October 8, 2009

Reviewed by: deetsal ,  Shoots in the 70s

triffiny

Summary:
worst putter i have ever felt or used. been playing for 40 years, don't beleive the hype,

April 12, 2009

Reviewed by: Alex S ,  Shoots in the 80s

Yes! Golf Tracy

Summary:
I have used more expensive putters but this putter offers very good roll - among in the best in my opinion. Very well weighted and balanced. I believe Retief Goosen once used this putter (US Open?) but not sure. Regardless, a fantastic putter.

Never used.

All of the big names.

August 27, 2008

Reviewed by: Boulder ,  Shoots in the 80s

YES Tracy

Summary:
Perfect fit and balance for an upright straight back-and-through putting stroke. I have become a believer in what a face-balanced putter has done for my putting game. This putter also encourages getting the hands out and up and over the ball moreso than other putters. Most likely the best lag putter and best putter I've used for the short par savers in my 40 years of golfing.

Have not had to use

September 2, 2007

Reviewed by: dfirca ,  Shoots in the 80s

Tracy

Summary:
I've tried many putters and could not find a single one that produced a better roll than the Yes. The ball rolls much sooner and does not stray off line unless a really bad stroke is applied. The feel is amazing and the more upright lie angle as compared to other putters makes it easy to position your eyes directly above the ball. Highly recommended.

Haven't had to use them yet.

Scotty Cameron, Taylor Made Rossa, Odyssey XG, Ping, Never Compromise, Nike

August 26, 2007

Reviewed by: Jon ,  Shoots in the 80s

Trcey

Summary:
I have to admit this putter has saved my game. I had totally lost confidence in my putting. I went to a Yes! Putter fitting from a PGA pro. Wow, the club really instills confidence! I was given the putting DVD by the creator of the Yes Putter, went home watched it and then tried it out on the course. I was starting to make the 6 footers again and even a few from outside that distance. The biggest factor was the distance control and confidence. I can not say enough good things about the brand. Find the style you like the most and go for it. You will be pleased you made the decision. I know believe I can make every put, even if I dont it is a great feeling.

I have tried most of the top brands on the market and I am now a believer in the YEs brand.