>>Reviews >> Shoes >>

Adidas Brady Shoes Review

Adidas Brady

Full-grain leather upper. EVA midsole. Athletic last. Durable rubber outsole.

More Products from Adidas  >>

February 21, 2008

Reviewed by: Alan Moretti ,  Shoots in the 90s

Adidas Brady

Summary:
Had these for about a week and decided they were too much for the golf course. I have no idea why I picked black when I purchased these. They do come in other colors but I exchanged them for a different pair.

Other than their looks. They were nice and easy on your feet. Which is important.

Exchanged no problems!

November 25, 2006

Reviewed by: Barximus ,  Shoots in the 80s

Brady

Summary:
My feet have always been sore after a round of golf wearing regular golf shoes. Wanted something that didn't take long to work in and could play 36 holes in a day with (walking). These were them. No break in time, and feet were never sore. I have an EEE wide foot, and these were not tight at all.

Have been very durable, in second season and still great shape. Play about 3 rounds a week, 5 rounds when lucky.
Great shoe. Will buy a couple more as back up. Very reasonable price.

July 18, 2004

Reviewed by: sashimigrade ,  Shoots in the 80s

Brady

Summary:
I’ve always had terrible luck with golf shoes. It’s the way the top of the heel always hooks inward and is covered in that tacky leather. No matter what I did, no matter how long I suffered in vain for the shoes to “break in”, that part of the shoe would always cut into my heel and/or give me terrible blisters. So I’ve given up on traditional golf shoes. I don’t mean to offend but to be honest I’m sick of the saddle shoe thing anyway. Golf’s a sport right? I don’t remember the last time I put on a polo shirt, a pair of shorts, black dress socks, and a pair of wing-tips to play tennis.

So I finally got sick of worrying about my feet and went out and tried on a few pairs of sportier golf shoes. It essentially came down the Brady’s and Nike’s Air Max Plus. Both shoes felt way more comfortable than any other golf shoe I’ve ever worn. I ended up choosing the Brady because they felt a bit sturdier and it felt like they gave me the most support without sacrificing comfort. Adidas mentions something about a one year waterproof warranty but after looking closely at the shoes I think they might be lying. If you really need waterproof I’m guessing these won’t work for you. As a side note, the Brady’s ran about a half size small for me.

After playing a round I couldn’t be happier. I don’t want to sound dramatic but it was a completely different experience all together for me to play without fighting my shoes. In fact, I shed a few tears of joy once I was alone in my car on my way home. Indeed it made a huge difference but I’m just kidding about the tears of joy.

If you’re sick of tearing up your feet and/or wearing saddle shoes think about stepping over to the athletic side. I’m glad I did.