>>Reviews >> Shoes >>

Ecco Mens Shoes Review

Ecco Mens

These come in solid colors and also in women style and sizes.

More Products from Ecco  >>

August 6, 2010

Reviewed by: Pete Stanley ,  Shoots in the 80s

Summary:
Please...Ecco makes some of the best shoes out there...you folks that slammed them need to get fit properly! Great golf shoes...period!

Footjoy, Nike

June 5, 2009

Reviewed by: Bash ,  Shoots in the 80s

ECCO HYDROMAX II VELCRO GOLF SHOES

Summary:
I have been so far purchasing either Footjoy or Adidas Golf Shoes. This year hearing about the reputation of Ecco, I decided to buy the BLACK ECCO HYDROMAX II VELCRO GOLF SHOES SIZE 44 on 31/1/09.

I thought Ecco were the best on the market and supposedly the most comfortable. I am sorry to say this has not been my experience. To be totally honest they seem to be the most uncomfortable shoe I have ever bought. I have developed a corn in my right foot with the cleat pressing against it and developed rough skin around the edges of my feet. I then decided to put in a foam insert to soften the shoe and this did not work. I thewn added a second insert to try and make it more comfortable. Alas another failure and more money down the drain!

I played a round of golf today and by the 15th hole I could not walk properly and completed the round in some pain in my feet. After the round I went into a local retailer and purchased a new pair of Footjoy shoes and can only say what a relief.

I bought ECCO based on the reputation for the first time and can only express my severe dissapountment and pain in buying these shoes. I will never buy ECCO shoes again!!!!!!

Absolute Rubbish... Took a long time to answer my complaint and then no offer of help in any way whatsoever

Adidas and Footjoy

May 2, 2008

Reviewed by: dgh ,  Shoots in the 80s

Summary:
Comfortable but the treads wore down very quickly.

June 29, 2004

Reviewed by: macgregor6 ,  Shoots in the 70s

Ecco Classic

Summary:
Very stable and comfortable. I'm a walker and after 18 holes, my feet feel just fine. I'm glad to see that Ecco is now making golf shoes. The most comfortable golf shoe I've used.It would be nice if they lowered their prices a bit but that's what you pay for quality.

OK

Footjoy, Etonic, Dexter

February 19, 2004

Reviewed by: Gergrd ,  Shoots in the 80s

Ecco Gore Tex

Summary:
This follows up to a review I wrote earlier regarding non-GoreTex Ecco shoes. I bought this pair of Ecco shoes last summer (my 4th). Sadly, things did not go so well. By the second hole, this pair started quacking as I walked in them (that is quack - like the sound a duck makes). I returned them the next week to GolfDom. GolfDom sent them to Ecco for repair or replacement and told me I'd have to pay for the shipping (which annoyed me as I've spent a lot of money at GolfDom). What really annoyed me was that it took all summer before I got my shoes back (replacements) - at least GolfDom waived any charges, nice of them. Between GolfDom and Ecco - it was a horror story. Once I finally got my shoes - they worked about as well as the non GoreTex versions.

See above, I'm not happy with Ecco service. When GolfDom realized that I had a problem, they went out of there way to make it right.

Most popular brands - lots of FootJoys.