>>Reviews >> Shoes >>

FootJoy Contour Series Shoes Review

FootJoy Contour Series

Full grain leather uppers, One-year limited waterproof warranty, Slip last construction, Contoured lightweight PU Fit-Bed®, Contoured platform, Contour last, EVA midsole, Contoured PU midsole insert, Ultra flexible DuramaxTM rubber outsoles, FTS Spike System, Black Widow™ cleats by Softspikes®

More Products from FootJoy  >>

July 10, 2011

Reviewed by: cjg ,  Shoots in the 80s

Contour

Summary:
These are by far the most comfortable golf shoes I've ever worn. I wore Footjoys years ago and wasn't impressed so I switched to Etonic. I thought those were comfortable until I bought these based on the reviews here and elsewhere. From the first round I played, these have been extremely comfortable. I don't know how well they will hold up. But if they last halfway decent I will by another pair when these wear out.

Haven't used.

Etonic

February 22, 2010

Reviewed by: Mike B ,  Shoots in the 90s

Footjoy Contour

Summary:
I just picked up a pair of these Footjoy Contours and I love them. Wearing thenm in the house playing Tiger on my Wii lol I love these shoes, can't wait to get out on the course with them. They are so comfortable and extremely light. thinking of buying a second par and removing the spikes to wear around town. lol

February 1, 2010

Reviewed by: gap123 ,  Shoots in the 80s

footjoy contours

Summary:
A++...best shoes by a country mile...no break in required...I always had heel pain with other shoes(nike,dexter,etonic)...just bought my second pair for the upcoming season(had last pair for 4 years)
AMAZING SHOES, now go out and get some!!!

June 8, 2009

Reviewed by: familyman007 ,  Shoots in the 70s

Footjoy Contour

Summary:
Got these because my Nike's started leaking and I wanted a comfortable shoe with no break in period. Good for 4 weeks then became uncomfortable. Kicker was when the finish cracked at a crease. Bought a pair of Adidas 360 3.0

January 1, 2009

Reviewed by: Marc D ,  Shoots in the 80s

Footjoy Contour

Summary:
We have about a foot of snow here in Toronto area and I'm wearing them in the house. I feel like the freak in the golf commercials but these are soooo nice. Can't wait til 2nd week in April when golf starts up.