>>Reviews >> Shoes >>

More Products from Nike  >>

May 7, 2006

Reviewed by: Peyton ,  Shoots in the 80s

Nike Air Accel

Summary:
I just recently bought these shoes at a local sporting goods store. I have used them for a few rounds of walking. I have to say they are more comfortable than my old nike's of about 5 years ago. I would recommend them, although I have read a few negative reviews. I like them, and I think they also look sharp. You cannot beat them for the price.

Not needed

Nike, Footjoy

December 12, 2003

Reviewed by: capeto ,  Shoots in the 100s

Nike Course Air Accel

Summary:
You can tell these shoes are of the inexpensive kind for the choice of materials. Otherwise, they look reasonably good on my feet, have good sole flex at the finish ( a plus for me ), and did not require lacing out.
On the minus side, the spikes tore off with less than 3 months's worth of use and the synthetic leather wears off faster than leather. As for fit, finish and comfort, well for the price, these shoes are good for the practice range, never mind for the golf course.

Never tried

Etonics

February 9, 2003

Reviewed by: YTS ,  Shoots in the 90s

Nike Air Course Accel

Summary:
The shoe like most Nike shoes had no stiching between the sole and the shoe. Hence, the poor quality glue used often results in the sole peeling off. There goes the water proofing... the synthetic leather also peeled off after a while, like your skin peeling off after getting sunburn. I guess you gotta go buy their TW Goretex series... hopefully that will give less problems...sigh

Not used so far

FJ - definitely the better shoe in golf, low on maintenance, high in comfort. But I must admit Nike shoes are better designed.... but the quality of Nike is disappointing....