>>Reviews >> Wedges >>

More Products from Titleist  >>

July 20, 2009

Reviewed by: shinoka 500 ,  Scratch Golfer

ur mum

Summary:
i splattered all other that sticky hole and had the most fun in my life

September 5, 2002

Reviewed by: rednblackatak ,  Shoots in the 70s , from Louisville, KY

Titleist Forged CS 57

Summary:
Not much more to say other than this is a great club and the feel is unparalled, in my opinion. I believe this club was a prototype designed for Curtis Strange and I must say it is not only beautiful but also extremely workable from around the green to 100 yard approaches. If you can find it buy, you won't be dissapointed.

I work for a local C.C. so I've tested every club out there

April 24, 2002

Reviewed by: Ken ,  Shoots in the 70s , from Chicago

ELK and BF 56

Summary:
The ELK is silky like no other out of med-soft sand and med-soft fairway not bad from deep greenside rough either. Can check the ball on dime if you keep wrist loose and let the club work. Put the ball back in your stance and hit low running check or open it up and drop it like Phil does. I've tried a simlar Vokey..it's just not as effortless, I had the ELK refinished and grooved for under $30. (Golfworks)

The BF on the other hand, tough to keep a straight and consistent trajectory, lots of skulls because of the straight leading edge. Buy the Vokey 56 or a Cleveland 56(I use and love the BeNi).

Vokey 260-12, Cleveland 56BeNi

May 23, 2001

Reviewed by: S. W. ,  Shoot in the 80s , from Greenville

61 "Elk"

Summary:
I bought this wedge used (about a 9.5/10)and could not pass it up for the price. I had been looking for a fourth wedge. For informational purposes, I carry the following: PW-48(Hogan Apex '98), SW-54 (Cleveland RTG), LW-58 bent down from 60(APX Carbon), and the 61 (ELK). This one has not been a disappointment. It is pretty heavy but still has great feel. I've played about 4 rounds with this wedge so we are still getting to know one another. You can hit the ball high and stop it quick. I have also found that it is very good when you have to get it up and down from the bunker. It has also been effective for low spinners from about 50 yards in; however, I still do most of my chipping w/ the 54 degree Cleveland. Overall, I am very satisfied with this wedge and it has given me more options around the green.

Cleveland (60), Cobra Trusty Rusty (59), Taylor Made (61), others

April 24, 2001

Reviewed by: Jeff Ballard ,  Shoot in the 70s , from Lansing, MI

DD 59

Summary:
oh boy, the first time i hit it i was in love. never have i been able to be be so accurate from 2yds to 100yds with one club. i play mizuno mp-14 irons and it flows with the set nicely. i am looking for the DLIII to complete my set

Cleveland, Wilson (copper insert), pure spin