Adams Golf Redline RPM 460cc Dual Drivers

Adams Golf Redline RPM 460cc Dual Drivers

The high performance RPM drivers are designed for maximum performance and forgiveness. The traditional shape is designed for looks and performance, the oversize heads provide forgiveness and the adjustable weights offer customized launch conditions.

[May 21, 2010]
kerry
Model Reviewed: RPM 10.5

Love this driver. I get great distance with
ease.

[Jan 29, 2010]
Pastorobin
Model Reviewed: Adams Redline 460cc Dual

I just recently gave this driver to my son. I played it for the first two years of learning the game. This driver was easy to control and gave me great workability, fade or draw. The distance was only around 220 average with a swing speed of 90 mph and a regular flex factory installed shaft and a 10.5 degree face. I would recommend this for beginners or slow swing drivers. If your looking for distance or a strong correction to swing flaws, look elsewhere. The changeable weights are a waste of time. Driver doesn't need them, nor do they make as much of a difference as your swing mechanics will.

Adams 9 degree standard redline.

[Jul 18, 2007]
greenskeeper63
Model Reviewed: Adams RPM Redline

I am amazed at how much this driver improved my game. Long and straight. Before purchasing this club my average wasdistance was 270 yards off the tee. I am now averaging about 290 and have even had a few monsters of 315. My slice is history and have impressed many people with the awesome sound of the driver killing the ball. The driver came with an Adilas stiff flex shaft light green in colour with a 16 gram weight. I got it brand new in the wrapper on Ebay for 41.00 !!!!! Of course the shipping was extra. I used to hit the Nike Sumo 2 bought have since sold that to a golfer from my club. I would rather the Adams driver thats how much I love this driver. What a steal of a deal.

Nike Sumo 2
Nickent Genex
Callaway FT-5
Wilson Pro Staff

[Jun 17, 2007]
ttburke
Model Reviewed: Adams Redline RPM 460 dual

Absolutely outstanding driver. I hit this long and straight. I have owned a lot of drivers through the years, and this is my first foray into a 460cc, adjustable weighted driver. (Waiting for the prices to come down.) You can get this driver for hundreds less than when it came out and with the Prolaunch Blue shaft it is a winner. I adjusted the weights to a fade bias and I absolutely kill it (270 - 295). First time out I hit 11 of 14 fairways, and two of the missed fairways were due to hitting it too long through them.

not used yet.

Titleist (975), Callaway (GBB, BBB, Original BB), Taylor Made (540), Ben Hogan (with NV shaft)

[Jun 11, 2007]
zac
Model Reviewed: Redline RPM 460cc Dual

amazing driver i love it i droped my handicap down to a 9 with this. i have it right now set at a draw. since i go this driver people have regonized me and im only 15. this is unbelieveable if you want ot drop shots off your game this is the driver for you.

Taylor Made R7 460

[Jun 11, 2007]
D
Model Reviewed: Adams Redline Dual 460

Picked this up in May 07 for $120 10.5 degree with a NV 65 stiff shaft.

Good enough for me and the price was great. I do not mess around with the weights, sets up well at address.

Plenty long and good on mis-hits.

FT-3, Great Big Bertha (vintage 1995), R7...For the money, hard to beat....

[Apr 15, 2007]
Jack McIver
Model Reviewed: rpm redline460cc ti

Well, this driver is pretty amazing. Got it for 99.99 at golf galaxy NEW somehow. I am a lefty and this is pretty much the best driver out there unless you want to pay 400 dollars. interchangeable weights can help prevent you from slicing, which i do. i am a young golfer and this has helped me a ton. i recommend this club to any golfer. good, bad, young, old. it works!

.......never needed it

....nothing is similar to this

[Dec 01, 2006]
Stuart Harborne
Model Reviewed: Adam 460cc dual

Great driver, looks good, feels good, sounds good and get plenty of height. I do not have the weights, so I am playing it set with neutral weights. No problem shaping shots. Got it on ebay, new for under $90 with an Aldila NVS stiff shaft has a higher kick point than Aldila NV to get more height on the ball. Excellent value.

Not used.

Nike, Ping Si3

[Nov 08, 2006]
Zingermikey
Scratch Golfer
Model Reviewed: Adams Comp Dual 10.5* Aldila Proto Buyou shaft

Wanted to try one of these since most of the guys on the senior tour play them. I picked one up cheap on Ebay. Less than $200 brand new. I'm a strong player so I set the weights up for a fade. 12g on the toe and 2g on the heel. I also put some lead tape on the toe for a little more fade and a strip of lead tape under the grip for stability. I kill this thing and hit fairways. I can aim down the left side of the fairway and swing hard. It usually cuts anywhere from 5 to 15 yards or goes dead straight. No lefts at all which is very important for competetion. Ball flight is high but boring. I choose to play a 10.5 degree to hit more fairways. I hit a 9.5 longer but I'll sacrifice a few yards for lower scores any day. Club has a great sound at impact. Kind of muted which I like. The shaft is 45.75 inches. I would prefer 44.5 or 45 at most but no big deal. The Aldila Buyou shaft is a nice shaft. Provides a boring ball flight. The headcover sucks. Not long enough and doesn't fit well. They could have done a better job. I will switch off between this driver and my Taylor 460cc with moveable weights. Both are fantastic drivers and very straight. Give this Adams a try you won't be disappointed at all. It's as long as anything I hit and straighter than just about them all....

Never dealt with

Ping G2 and G5, Taylor Made 460, R5 Dual, Titleist 905s and 905T, 983K, 975J, 975D, Callaway Fusion, Nike Ignite and Sasquatch, Cobra comp, Cleveland comp and Hibore. Mizuno MX 500 and Mp001.

[Sep 27, 2006]
Double Gee
Model Reviewed: Adams 460 Ti - Low Profile

This is one of Adams newest designs and I cannot find it listed on this websites categories.... so I am putting my review here.
It apparently is to compliment their Low pro fairway woods (cannot wait to try one of those now).

I have been swapping and changing drivers like the 'wind' trying to find that elusive 'one'....... IS THIS IT ??

I HAVE HAD IT A WEEK NOW (3 rounds of golf)AND IT IS TOTALLY AMAZING !!!!!!!!!

Having bought it for under £100, I assumed it would be an average but decent piece of kit, but AND IT IS A BIG BUT, this has amazed me.

At 9.5 degrees and a standard regular Prolaunch shaft it really is long ... very long.As an example, yesterday I hit 12 out of 14 fairways all in the 255 yard range - now my normal drive is approx 230 yards and the 2 guys I play with are consistently longer than me - but yesterday I was up and passed them almost every drive.

(why do posters here say they hit it over 300 yards when tour players average 275 ????? )

I had a Sasquatch but sold it as I found it to stall mid-flight and thus lost distance, but I liked the Low profile look of the club - the Adams has the same Low-Pro design, but it flies high and long without any attampt to stall and drop.

I would imagine the Grafalloy Prolaunch 65r shaft has a lot to do with this superb trajectory.

Mis-hits seem damn good too! Maybe only dropping 15/20 yards on the drive.

Recently I have used the Nickent 3DX;MAC Powersphere; Bang Bangster; Makser 440;Ping G5; Nike Sq ... and always felt each one was good and helping me - but on the evidence of this week, The new Adams blows all of those away !!!!!!

Please, please go to Adams website and check out the details of this truly superb Driver - it is I feel, revolutionary in its Low Profile design.

not used